Bovver??

14 minutes ago, Owl Capone said:

Keep GUESSING fella. Youve never been right up to now and I would disappointed if you kicked your losing habit. How does it feel Geffrey to come on a forum and be as popular as the plague,? even amongst those who deplore any kind of  football frivolities?

If I wanted to be popular I'd try having a gangster as my username and claim that I've got my "own team" "spanking people in their own HQ".  Perhaps these juvenile dreams might get me some likes on here.

How many people did you "spank" tough guy?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

Oh goodness I wear Adidas trainers am I a pretend hard man too surely not !! I’m 60 and knackered !!

Every time I open the wardrobe I get attacked by an army of Gazelles 

Now I feel ashamed of myself ...

(puts carpet slippers on with zips up the middle )......lol

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ANDY said:

Hey guys....

the 70's just rang, asking where you are !!

Tell e'm I'll be there as soon as I can.

Got mi flares on but can't find mi skipper tie.lol

• Haha 1

Just now, Geoffrey said:

If I wanted to be popular I'd try having a gangster as my username and claim that I've got my "own team" "spanking people in their own HQ".  Perhaps these juvenile dreams might get me some likes on here.

How many people did you "spank" tough guy?

Where do I claim to have my own team?. Yes I am satisfied with  the fact the bullying Blunts got it in "their own backyard"  and make no apologies for that viewpoint. Tough guy?. As already said I know what I can do and what I can't  do, but for the record I didnt slap anyone last night. I dont look for it anymore, but I won't back down if in a corner either I don't dream BTW, I rest easy in my bed. My username is imaginative, it's called a username!!, I wouldnt expect somebody with your bland, dull personality to understand that

18 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

It's good when a narrow debate broadens.

FFS.

Bearing in mind the trouble you had with your sardines. Eventually , If i remember rightly, eventually settling on flash frying them and putting them on toast.

What do you do with Pilchards? usually about 4 or 5 inches longer. Do you have them dangling over the side of your toast?

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Lord Snooty said:

Bearing in mind the trouble you had with your sardines. Eventually , If i remember rightly, eventually settling on flash frying them and putting them on toast.

What do you do with Pilchards? usually about 4 or 5 inches longer. Do you have them dangling over the side of your toast?

You won't catch me out like that you rascal.. :stuwinky: FFS ™

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Geoffrey said:

Imaginery tales where our scrubbers beat up their scrubbers are glorified on here.

Unfortunately our scrubbers don't have mobile phones and can't produce evidence of their amazing toughness. They instead post on t'internet with hard names like "Capone" and older men who no longer even go to matches give them likes on Owlstalk. The old men talk about how tough they were in the 1970s. The scrubbers and the old men get a warm tingly feeling in their loins.

I think I prefer the old aggro pensioners to your condescending prattling.

Ever stop to understand the reasoning behind football fuelled tribalism?  Socioeconomic oppression hard hewn from years under Tory mismanagement.

• Haha 1