Bovver??

3 minutes ago, Ryan the owl said:

Didn't hear that mate but valid point, all I recall is Wednesday songs. 

I was on the other side of the road after leaving the Harley. (Kept away from the big group) Heard it twice whilst walking down.

Edited by richowl

18 minutes ago, Owl Capone said:

Keyboard warrior Geoffrey with tough words!!. For your information I don't drink . Practiced Ju jitsu and Kick boxing for 12 years until I got bored with it. I don't come on here name calling, I don't have to. I know how tough I am and what my limits are. I would though tie both hands behind my back and tie you in knots keyboard boy. Now run along to the Puritan club

You got bored with kick boxing and now you claim you've got your own team quietly creeping up and "spanking people in their own HQ".  How many did you spank Mr Capone?

1 hour ago, BIG D said:

I’m not condoning any violence but I have to say if I was busy getting stuck Into the BBC I would definitely film it on my phone 

:duntmatter:

There's footage on social media. It's embarrasing. Nothing like Capone and Ryan and his hard mates are trying to paint.

Just now, Geoffrey said:

If you can tie knots without your hands that would be impressive. But I'm guessing you are not telling the truth again.

Keep GUESSING fella. Youve never been right up to now and I would disappointed if you kicked your losing habit. How does it feel Geffrey to come on a forum and be as popular as the plague,? even amongst those who deplore any kind of  football frivolities?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Ever the pessimist said:

Apparently some of their younger idiots turned up at the rawson late on last night and it got a bit heated.

I was down Boro last night, never saw sight of em

Sounds to me like it is true they took a bit of hiding in Town and around the ground, so tried to regain some pride by trying to get a "result" in Hillsborough.

I'm no hooligan but had I have still been Rawsons when they turned up I would probably have joined in.

These people slagging off the ones who had a go, need to get a life.

If you don't like it ignore the thread, most of the time if your not looking for trouble you can avoid it, even if it kicks off around you, if you want to get away you can.

Bet the people who are condoning the "lads" would want them to appear if a bunch of BBC was about to attack them.

I know I shouldn't say this, because it's not good if there's been trouble, BUT, they've been threatening a bloodbath for Owls fans going down there, seems they got more than they bargained for. Well good.

Ps  Much more importantly it was great to see those on the pitch show some fight too.

• Haha 1