Bovver??

Guest Kameron

It was like a war zone especially coming out after.  Even John Newsome was getting angry when cones, bricks and bottles were being thrown over the police lines.  Giles Coke looked scared to death but Uriah Rennie took it all in his stride, fans going scrapping by the garage, police legging it, horses bolting because of the flares, it was like the scene from only fools and horses.  Some cowardly stuff from United fans launching objects from safe positions behind the police, didn’t want to know further down the road where there we fewer police.  I’d expect a fair few of our boys will be lifted in the coming days and weeks, the lot was being filmed by officers on the ground and positioned high up from that building site on the corner.  Not for the faint hearted last night and I don’t think we’ll see a Friday night derby for a while.

27 minutes ago, Kameron said:

It was like a war zone especially coming out after.  Even John Newsome was getting angry when cones, bricks and bottles were being thrown over the police lines.  Giles Coke looked scared to death but Uriah Rennie took it all in his stride, fans going scrapping by the garage, police legging it, horses bolting because of the flares, it was like the scene from only fools and horses.  Some cowardly stuff from United fans launching objects from safe positions behind the police, didn’t want to know further down the road where there we fewer police.  I’d expect a fair few of our boys will be lifted in the coming days and weeks, the lot was being filmed by officers on the ground and positioned high up from that building site on the corner.  Not for the faint hearted last night and I don’t think we’ll see a Friday night derby for a while.

Giles Coke FFS?