Bovver??

1 hour ago, casbahowl said:

After the game was the worst I’ve seen in 20 years ........

i don’t condone violence but the pigs were humiliated on their own doorstep !

Hope so, they are just a bunch of bullying cowards who normally only give it the big balls when the odds are well in their favour.

• Like 3

Anyone who thinks nothing happened haven't been to the game tonight or walked down Bramall Lane both before and after the game.

We parked (7 of us in 2 cars) behind the Decathlon warehouse and walked through the underpass onto Bramall Lane minding our own business and were soon surrounded by a fair few United pie munchers who were singing anti Wednesday songs and eyeballing us.

It was pretty tasty and we were all on our guard just incase.

As we approached the petrol station about 20-30 lads ran from an adjacent street and came at me, my mates and all the United mob around us.

What the fornicate was going on!!? Then i heard 'em "OCS, OCS!" And started singing Wednesday songs as the Blades around us backed off a little while me and my mates revealed our identities and edged towards them. As i turned around, the Blades had increased in numbers and were toe to toe with the newly appeared Wednesday mob.

My mate actually filmed some of the events as two United lads were put on their backsides by a lad who looked like a younger version of Dougie Naylor with a wool hat on.

Even some Coppers ran away as everyone was caught off guard but they soon regrouped and got heavy handed so we carried on walking and soon walked past John St which was blocked off by the Police infront of a baying mob of angry United so we walked through the cordon that held the Wednesday mob back at the away turnstiles.

After the game was mental.

Holding us back for 10 minutes just gave the Snortbeasts time to congregate at every side road back down BL.

We had two extremely load bangs go off in our earholes, just missed a roadsign hitting my head that got lobbed over a cordon and got scuffed by a bottle.

I never condone any of this and all in all it was the hairiest we had experienced since rhe regularity of the 80s.

We were buzzin' in the car on the way home.

• Haha 5

Not been in a fight since school so I had no idea what to do when faced with 30 elite bbc fighters.  Anyway I ended up standing off dodging a few attacks then picked off a couple of their top boys with measured body shots. Mates texted me this morning and says one of them was Tommy Cowans himself.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Brinsworth said:

Not been in a fight since school so I had no idea what to do when faced with 30 elite bbc fighters.  Anyway I ended up standing off dodging a few attacks then picked off a couple of their top boys with measured body shots. Mates texted me this morning and says one of them was Tommy Cowans himself.

Is that Steves Dad?

• Haha 2