Bovver??

27 minutes ago, Owl Capone said:

Geoffrey has a strange way of taking certain words and making them sound dark and dangerous. I wonder what else he gets up to in his attic room away from prying eyes

Probably involve some hardness of some kind , he seems to enjoy the word !! Ha 

• Haha 1

Plus...what happened in the Rawson? 

I was there until about 9ish? 

Then went off for a bit and ended up back in there for 1 last pint (about 11ish?) 

Perhaps it was all kicking off whilst I was drinking my crappy Carlsberg outside? 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Then went off for a bit and ended up back in there for 1 last pint (about 11ish?) 

Perhaps it was all kicking off whilst I was drinking my crappy Carlsberg outside? 

You don’t like Carlsberg !!!!! It’s probably ......

6 minutes ago, SiJ said:

A bit of what? Geoffrey will be getting excited at this

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

You don’t like Carlsberg !!!!! It’s probably ......

Well...there were two beers on the table and I sort of forgot which was mine and I just ended up drinking the one which I thought was mine...

But I don't think it was mine and it had probably been there for a while. 

It didn't taste very nice. 

I, like many on here have family and friends who are Blunts. They're decent human beings just like the majority of both fan bases are. It works both ways, they'll have friends and family who are Wednesday. Both sides have their fair share of arseholes.

Now, what if, one of your friends, a blunt supporter, who you know full well is a decent human being, wouldn't go looking for trouble etc, got caught up in the mindless violence last night and ended up severely injured? Is it ok just because they're supporters of out fiercest rivals on derby day that they get hurt? If you feel the answer to that question is yes. You're exactly what's wrong with modern society.

Mindless violence in any way, shape or form, has no place at football regardless of who is playing. The idiots who are giving it the 'not condoning it but'. Then going on about how much of a kicking we gave them etc, are the same vermin who justify racism etc by saying, 'i'm not racist but'. Uneducated idiots who will hopefully never reproduce. One day they may see the light and grow up of course, I won't count my chickens though.

43 minutes ago, Owl Capone said:

Geoffrey has a strange way of taking certain words and making them sound dark and dangerous.

"Our own team" gave them a "spanking at their HQ".

It's quite easy to interpret that you're a wannabee Danny Dyer.

Grow up.

Edited by Geoffrey

1 minute ago, Lord Snooty said:

Anyone used Skirmish yet? One of my favourites.

Also melee, got a bit of slant to it, lends itself in sound to a slapstick style .

when I hear the word melee I just think video games. 

Melee attack etc. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Geoffrey said:

"Our own team" gave them a "spanking at their HQ".

It's quite easy to interpret that you're a wannabee Danny Dyer.

Grow up.

OUR is not MY Geoffrey!!!. Even easier to interpret.You need to get out of your attic a bit more., instead of changing the context and meaning of words to suit your dark attic room mind. 

5 hours ago, GoldGigsChris said:

All that after a 0-0

Imagine the carnage if we'd beaten 'em

Still amazed that SYP allowed the game to be played on a Friday night

Result doesn’t matter to these morons, it’s all about getting into a scrap, cringe 

still the most embarrassing thing in football, grown men fighting each other. Shake my damn head 

2 hours ago, bradowl said:

When we arrived at ground on coach a copper got on telling us we were all going get searched when we got off bus before going in ground.

Got off bus and went straight through turnstiles with not one of us being searched. 

It was 2 4 1 on turnstiles too, 2 people going in on one ticket with it being an unmanned turnstile. :tango:

I've asked a United fan about this and he says it happens all time on kop close to kick off. WTF:

I wondered why so many of our supporters were stood on isle steps instead of standing where they should be sat . Could well have been upto 300 extra then as steps were jammed with supporters all game.

20 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Anyone used Skirmish yet? One of my favourites.

Also melee, got a bit of slant to it, lends itself in sound to a slapstick style .

If not skirmish what about fracas? And if we can get brouhaha in even better.