Season ticket refund OFFICIAL OFFER

I think the main worry here is that those who do take up the offer are more likely to be those in financial trouble.

So instead of these conditions affecting those who DC is "targeting" (the ones who demanded a refund for the season so far), it's going to affect your average fan who might genuinely be struggling.

I would never have offered a refund in the first place. Success is not in the terms of your ST purchase.

I don't have an issue with what he has said...

For those who want to have a refund then fine, he's offered it. But don't be expecting everytime Wednesday is having abit of a hard spell you can go demanding you want money back. It's a SEASON ticket to support your team. Clue is in the title. I get why some want a refund.. but Chansiri is only trying his best.. he's new to it all and will make mistakes like everyone does. 

But I agree with him.. you want to ditch your team when times get abit hard then bugger off.

• Thanks 1

The thing is WHY did he bring it up in the first place ? 

Was there a outcry for refunds ? 

Dont think so . 

Dug himself into a hole and now has just filled it with water . 

Is he just trying to say , 

Well I offered but only a handful took me up on it . 

Sometimes its best just to say nowt .

Guest Ferkorf

As someone said earlier its embarrassing and just another rock in the road of what has become an utter farce of a 150th anniversary season. All this back biting on social media between the so called True Fans, Full timers, Part Timers, Fickle Fans, Armchair fans, Carlos in Clan, Carlos out clan, Fake fans, Prawn Sandwich Brigade, I've been since 70's gang and the Glory hunters has just been as hard to watch as some of the performances on the pitch this season.

I for one just can't wait for this season to be over...

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

That says it all to be honest

Our 150th Anniversary year and fans are expecting fans to get banned

How disappointing is this?

They can pay on a match to match basis. They are not barred. It’s just not allowing people to buy season tickets expecting promotion. Which is the real cause of this.

Just now, OwlofOliveGrove said:

I think the main worry here is that those who do take up the offer are more likely to be those in financial trouble.

So instead of these conditions affecting those who DC is "targeting" (the ones who demanded a refund for the season so far), it's going to affect your average fan who might genuinely be struggling.

I would never have offered a refund in the first place. Success is not in the terms of your ST purchase.

You learn life lessons the hard way... people shouldn't buy a season ticket if they are struggling financially.. but it's abit harsh to blame Chansiri for that. Whats to say they can't sell something else that they own.

39 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

I’ve had the displeasure of sitting by the side of these “so called fans” before during my many years of buying ST’s

If I’d known then I could pay em off and they wouldn’t come back my football watching would’ve greatly improved lol

| wonder what they thought of you?

I'm sure they spoke very highly of you after the game. Maybe they asked to have their ST seats moved because they didn't want to be sat with a "fan like you".

Just a thought, I'm sure you're a perfectly nice chap.

• Haha 3

56 minutes ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

Disgusting if true.

Banning loyal fans and stripping loyalty points is out of order.

Its what you punish people found guilty of hooliganism or racism at a match.

Dave Allen wouldn’t even have been that petty

A loyal fan does not ask for his money back.

14 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Why splatter it all over the media then?

He has their email addresses

He could have hit the reply button and dealt with it privately

Or 'professionally' as it might be deemed

Or 'appropriately' as it might also be deemed

You know the answer to that already.

He's sending a very clear message to the fan base - put up or shut up. A very autocratic way of running a relationship with the 'customers'. Many, as can be seen on here, will accept this, but there are so many examples of this type of behaviour not ending well.

There should be a risk assessment undertaken by the club on each and every startegy issue over pricing, commercial, communication and engagement, which gives a series of options and what impact these will have on the club - I doubt this happens. A sole owner who is also an autocrat will essential follow his judgement and dictate. We will see how successful this is over the coming months and years.

People should remember however, that this approach is only one method - many other clubs adopt a more inclusive one.

Just now, Finlux_Cup said:

Man the fv.ck up!!!  

Whats happening to our fans???

Thats the disgrace, acting like spoilt kids, shut the fv.ck up and get behind the lads!

Big game Friday, Stand fv.ckin firm and stay strong, if you’re a pi.ssin little flower, fv.ck off, strong hearts needed here!!

We have a swear filter for a reason

can you please help the site and not try and circumvent it?

Owlstalk Shop

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Once this 'offer' was announced I could name you who would come into this thread delighted with it

I think you could also name them who would moan about it.

I know of people who have been refunded season ticket when dire change of circumstances have arisen and no penalty to them. This was an offer to those unhappy with football side of things and do not want ticket any more.