Butterfield & Jones

5 minutes ago, DobbinTheDonkey said:

For all his limitations, Semedo would have made more of an impact. However he left and it left us with only Hutch that can tackle in midfield.

No wonder the Swansea fan wanted FF to drop into midfield to add a bit of bite.

I said to someone recently, not having a key older figure like semedo around the club is probably another small factor in our rapid decline. How we could do with a man like that to stand up and be counted now. (Like the way Atdhe has today)

Butterfield and Jones are not fit to wear the shirt ever again. Utter disgrace, especially butterfield. How abdi didn't get on the field today is baffling. The two most negative cms I've ever witnessed here. Including potter.

4 hours ago, Ironman said:

I said to someone recently, not having a key older figure like semedo around the club is probably another small factor in our rapid decline. How we could do with a man like that to stand up and be counted now. (Like the way Atdhe has today)

Butterfield and Jones are not fit to wear the shirt ever again. Utter disgrace, especially butterfield. How abdi didn't get on the field today is baffling. The two most negative cms I've ever witnessed here. Including potter.

Absolutely. His influence on the pitch was in decline but he would have certainly done a better job today. Off the pitch he wouldn't have just accepted the sad state we have become, Bullen said only 2 or 3 stood up to be counted in the dressing room after that disgraceful display - pretty sure Jose would have had something to say to them all.

3 hours ago, I'm an Essex Owl said:

Thought we were playing 4 centre backs as Jones and Butterfield were so deep.  Butterfield was beyond awful today. Utter waste of a shirt.Was secretly hoping the ref would send Butterfield off for the foul for the penalty. I think it would have improved us...

Derby have had ourpants down big time with butterfield.i honestly think he is the worst player in the league

9 hours ago, FreshOwl said:

Butterfield, Jones, Wallace and a couple others should never pull on the shirt again 

Totally agree. CC and winnall fell out. So he swapped a forward who scored loads for barnsley just when FF got injured for a poor midfielder in butterfield (crazy). Wallace has a chip on his shoulder which he showed with the sshh gesture to his own fans after scoring against middlesbrough, when he been average and below this season and inconsistent in the past. The less said about jones the better - i suppose at least he has an excuse for playing bad - he has no skill. I would be happy to never see these 3 in first team again. I think Fox has no positional sense as a defender and makes our slow centre halves more vulnerable. Lees, Lee and Bannan are badly missed. Hutchison wasn't match fit for brentford so missed burton, loovens was ill and looked slower than usual.

Butterfield winds me up the most because you can see he has ability but he just can't be bothered. David Jones though.. How did he come through Man Utd's academy and how has he got over 100 Premier League appearances on his CV?! I can't believe we actually paid a fee for him and probably have him on a decent contract. Awful player.

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Butterfield has a clause in his contract that he gets an extra 10K if he passes the ball backwards or sideways 50 times in a game.  ITK

8 hours ago, debram said:

Just adds to the poor recruitment process and lax running of the club, chairman with loads of money and hes been well and truly shafted by poor advice and sharks, dc please get help from an experienced english league manager/dof, before were in league 1, may be a game to you but its our life

Old Yorkshire saying bud 

"more. Money than sense" 

13 hours ago, sheriwozgod said:

A couple of months ago I took some stick on here for saying Jones was garbage, the gist of it was I didn't "understand" football if I couldn't see what he brought to the team................................it seems like I still don't understand.

I got canned for saying the same thing yesterday from an idiotic individual. Probably the same guy. Jones is awful and offers nothing to the team. Problem is everyone else can see that and with his wages nobody will be queuing for him. Probably end up being released eventually and end up at Bury or Rochdale or something.

11 hours ago, hirstys_achilles said:

Totally agree. CC and winnall fell out. So he swapped a forward who scored loads for barnsley just when FF got injured for a poor midfielder in butterfield (crazy). Wallace has a chip on his shoulder which he showed with the sshh gesture to his own fans after scoring against middlesbrough, when he been average and below this season and inconsistent in the past. The less said about jones the better - i suppose at least he has an excuse for playing bad - he has no skill. I would be happy to never see these 3 in first team again. I think Fox has no positional sense as a defender and makes our slow centre halves more vulnerable. Lees, Lee and Bannan are badly missed. Hutchison wasn't match fit for brentford so missed burton, loovens was ill and looked slower than usual.

Wallace has been a great servant for us there’s no denying that, but this year was one too many. 

As as for the rest, Jones (shocking), Fox (shocking) Butterfield (shocking). Belong in league 1 the lot of them