Butterfield & Jones

1 hour ago, TrickyTrev said:

Jones and Butterfield are as bad a midfield pairing as you will see at this level.

If Amen Abdi can’t get in the side ahead of either of these 2 clowns, then he should have his contract terminated.

The problem with Abdi is hes just as lightweight as a cm looked good with the guardiola guy who was a monster and another tough tackler alongside him. Would have been brushed aside just like the  butterboy and driving miss daisy Jones. Add in reach who's a good footballer, but would get roughed up by a team of junior school kids and were in trouble. First thing we need to do in January is see if the new lady ceo can who's a law person find a way of negating the Butterfield deal and send him back, stick abdi, Jones, Boyd etc for sale on frees if necessary and bring Sam back. 

We've now discovered what we all knew about Carlos having  his favourites. 

Maybe Sam was upset by scoring and playing well the week before then getting dropped so Carlos could bring the unfit little mardy bum Nando back who was carrying an injury. I'd have been a bit annoyed myself, maybe Sam's a bully according to rumours, but that may be what we need right now a robust, aggressive bull that wants to put the shirt on, play football, score goals and win games. 

57 minutes ago, 33 said:

Both pretty poor but in Butterfield's case he was a f00king disgrace.

Lazy lazy b4stard

F Off back to Derby you utter waste of space.

Can sort off accept somebody being a bit shyte if they try a bit.

Didn't even register on my trying gauge.

Lazy lazy b4stard

This is what annoys me.

I posted after the Brentford game that he just didn’t appear bothered.

Just strolled about and it was the same today. Never broke sweat, never showed any commitment.

The penalty incident was a total disgrace.

I would dock his pay

1 hour ago, sheriwozgod said:

I have come to the conclusion that Mattias and Abdi must be on appearance based contracts, there is just no other explanation as to why they are constantly ignored when the players in front of them are performing so appallingly.

Both are simply not fit for purpose

The only game I can recall Butterfield playing well was Villa away.

I can’t also think of a game in his Wednesday career where Jones has been good.

Both are absolutely useless. The worst bit of transfer business we have done in many a year is to bring these two in and let go of Winnall.

Sooner Lee / Bannan are back, the better.

Edited by Shifty Powers

I am sorry but the tactics were to blame, Reach was deployed in the "number 10 role "  and was made pretty redundant , Jones and Butterfield were deployed as defensive midfielders miles away from our forwards or wide players , Ffook knows where Jao was told to play. 

Vernacio cant kick the ball straight , Fox is in a world of his own and virtually the whole team is devoid of any fight .

Big Dave did well when he came on 

1 hour ago, Watto said:

Pathetic by 'supporters' to want to fight over someone slagging a crap player , FFS get real , people should be able to voice their opinions without some numpty offering them out , grow up FFS 

Exactly as we were saying a few rows infront, every has a right to an opinion without been physically targeted for it 

Guest LittleG

They were both useless today and have been on most occasions they have played. Unfortunately they aren't the only ones who should never wear the shirt again; the only player to emerge with any credit today was Wildsmith. The rest were garbage against very poor opposition; Nuihu might have got the crowd going for 10 minutes but come on, he and most of the players today should be embarrassed by that performance.

Jones is what Jones is - pretty limited, just a cog type of player.  With the right partner, he's OK (at best).

Butterfield though, I've not seen many a worse performance than that.  At least I kind of know what Jones' role should be, with Butterfield I have no idea.  Seemingly can't pass, tackle, shoot or track players.  He looks like one of those players who thinks he's a hell of a lot better than he is.

Just adds to the poor recruitment process and lax running of the club, chairman with loads of money and hes been well and truly shafted by poor advice and sharks, dc please get help from an experienced english league manager/dof, before were in league 1, may be a game to you but its our life