Butterfield & Jones

What the hell do these 2 useless numpties offer the team? They do absolutely nothing, they don’t do anything to help the team attack, I thought they were supposed to be holding midfielders until I saw the Burton full back run straight through them both. They literally do nothing. Statues. Send Butterfield back to Derby even if we’re still paying him. 

10 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

2.5 years later and we still rely on a semi fit Hutchinson to do the tackling in midfield. Jones has been an appalling signing.

Careful what you say mate said this ages ago and got some grief but I agree he’s terrible never confident in him

10 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

2.5 years later and we still rely on a semi fit Hutchinson to do the tackling in midfield. Jones has been an appalling signing.

Absolutely - some on here used to throw stats around to show how good Jones was - we've been sleep walking into this malaise for some time.

Our midfield has to be one of the most ineffective, slow, passive, and contributes no goals whatsoever.

CC built a failing team and we are now left with the car crash. The new manager has one hell of a job to do.

• Like 1