Butterfield & Jones

Look at the team from Saturday 

So we’ll start with these two.... woeful players Jones clearly past it.

On a past it note.... Wallace Loovens Pudil Rhodes (yes I know he’s not old but whatever he had has gone and I’ve been a defender of his).

Palmer and Fox mid table league one players. Venacio no idea but looked all over the place and Hunt is ok as backup. 

This leaves Wildsmith Joao and Reach as the only ones that are good enough to be in a promotion pushing squad !!!

Embarrasing. Especially with Matias and Abdi as unused subs.

1 minute ago, Dutch McLovin said:

Look at the team from Saturday 

So we’ll start with these two.... woeful players Jones clearly past it.

On a past it note.... Wallace Loovens Pudil Rhodes (yes I know he’s not old but whatever he had has gone and I’ve been a defender of his).

Palmer and Fox mid table league one players. Venacio no idea but looked all over the place and Hunt is ok as backup. 

This leaves Wildsmith Joao and Reach as the only ones that are good enough to be in a promotion pushing squad !!!

Embarrasing. Especially with Matias and Abdi as unused subs.

I would guess that without Loovens' illness and Hunt's injury that Abdi and Matias would probably have featured, the forced subs took away Bully's options for change.

"nobody told me there would be days like these!"

7 minutes ago, Striggy said:

I would guess that without Loovens' illness and Hunt's injury that Abdi and Matias would probably have featured, the forced subs took away Bully's options for change.

True but with form and quality of Wallace and either cm they should be starting games