Wildsmith

1 hour ago, hirstyboywonder said:

As I said, you should have pointed towards that in the title of the thread and your opening posts. The majority of your posts in this thread have lamented the ability of Wildsmith rather than the decision making of the management.

Why?

This is a thread about Wildsmith.

Basically, you have no evidence for your totally random comment you made about me and my views. 

I won’t wait for an apology

When the seagulls follow the trawler...

Lay off the lad, okay so he made a mistake or two, this season has  alreadynear enough run its course due to other factors. Wouldn't do any harm now if Westwood is out for a while, let him learn and get used to the pressure. 

If I'm being honest while Carlos old crocks are all out injured we could do far worse than putting Hirst and penny on the bench, maybe O'Grady, Nielsen or stobbs if they're available, give the kids some first team action OFF THE BENCH!! here and there if we can along with Joe since this season has gone we should think experimentation and see if any  bear fruit. 

Hey bud,  after the match, start the thread, just becouse Carlos is Done today and you've no one to blame for our result  the day before don't go blaming Joe a day late and a dollar (or should we say marble or two short)later. I wanted Carlos out Same as many on here, but now he's gone and we need to show some solidarity. Like it or not hes gonna be between the sticks till Westwood is back, so let's give some credit to the kids character and good penalty save. 

On 24/12/2017 at 13:23, McRightSide said:

How many points does he need to cost us before we get a proper back up for Westwood and send him out on loan?

Awful howler...again

On 24/12/2017 at 13:32, ramone said:

Wildsmith is garbage

So, your views on our young goalkeeper’s performance today then?

Is Wildsmith still garbage?  Still making too many critical errors?

Or have you changed the target of your negativity onto a different scapegoat?

Edited by Slick.

On 12/24/2017 at 22:10, McRightSide said:

Why?

This is a thread about Wildsmith.

Basically, you have no evidence for your totally random comment you made about me and my views. 

I won’t wait for an apology

When the seagulls follow the trawler...

Good job, you won't be getting one. Not sure what I need to say sorry for, sounds a bit precious to me.

I know you will be full of praise for Wildsmith today though after the youngster put in an assured performance and kept a clean sheet. 

6 minutes ago, Slick. said:

So, your views on our young goalkeeper’s performance today then?

Is Wildsmith still garbage?  Still making too many critical errors?

Or have you changed the target of your negativity onto a different scapegoat?

Why is it, when someone offer criticism to a player, they scapegoating them. He made some good stops today. Nothing out of this world I might add. I’d expect him to make the saves and he did. Well done joe on a solid performance. I hope to see more of the same

• Haha 1

On 24/12/2017 at 14:05, ramone said:

Positionally poor

Vocally poor

Organisationally poor

Looks nervous with the ball at his

Cant take a goal kick

Cant kick it out of his hands

Looks scared to death when ever he faces a shot

Good save for the pen. Was lucky before that when they had a chance that hit him.

I'd like to see him kick on but can't see it

I’m just shocked that a goalkeeper with so many flaws to his game is also capable of a ‘solid performance’.

I’m also shocked that a goalkeeper that looks ‘scared to death’ of shots is also capable of making saves.

:laugh:

• Haha 1

Just now, Slick. said:

I’m just shocked that a goalkeeper with so many flaws to his game is also capable of a ‘solid performance’.

I’m also shocked that a goalkeeper that looks ‘scared to death’ of shots is also capable of making saves.

:laugh:

Agree or disagree, frankly I couldn’t be care less. We’ve just won 3-0 and you want to trawl back through my posts to point score against other posters. 

Well done

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ramone said:

Here he is look, clever boy

For someone who's self-confessed to "not be negative", I find it baffling that you say Wildsmith is not good enough, Abdi isn't good enough etc. and then feel the need to be so disparaging towards those teasing people that said Wildsmith is poor?

As it is, you're correct in that he played well without being exceptional, but why the need to complain about "point scoring" against posters but then engaging in it anyway? :biggrin: