Wildsmith

26 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

How many points does he need to cost us before we get a proper back up for Westwood and send him out on loan?

Awful howler...again

Made some good saves yesterday aswel as saving a pen .his kicking was better than westwoods couple of years i think he make a very good keeper

7 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

Owlstalk luvs a scapegoat 

No ones scapegoating anyone. He's awful. I'm a goalkeeper and I play at a decent level. Not saying that makes my view better than anyones. Just that I know what sum looking for in a keeper and this boy doesn't have it. 

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

How many points does he need to cost us before we get a proper back up for Westwood and send him out on loan?

Awful howler...again

No problem with Wildsmith for me.

Two brilliant saves in the second half, one with his feet that looked a goal all the way, and the penalty.

We were outplayed in the 2nd half yesterday and coul very easily hhave gone down 1-4 by the end.

Positionally poor

Vocally poor

Organisationally poor

Looks nervous with the ball at his

Cant take a goal kick

Cant kick it out of his hands

Looks scared to death when ever he faces a shot

Good save for the pen. Was lucky before that when they had a chance that hit him.

I'd like to see him kick on but can't see it

44 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

Just pick a game he played 

No, you're making bobbar up now.

He was MOTM yesterday. Regulation saves like the point blank one from 8 yards out or the one where he got his hand to a player clean through on goal. 

He's playing better than Westwood at the moment. Westwood is the one injured player we don't miss.

6 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

interesting what Kirkland said about wildsmith the last couple of times he worked on sky ,he says great shot stopper but needs to improve a lot on his distribution 

His distribution is better than Westwood's has been this season. I don't understand this comment to be honest.

1 minute ago, CrosbyKitchens said:

His distribution is better than Westwood's has been this season. I don't understand this comment to be honest.

I'm only quoting what Kirkland said , ive no problem at all with wildsmith ,just needs more game time to improve his game. westwoods distribution has been poor for a while .

21 minutes ago, ramone said:

Positionally poor

Vocally poor

Organisationally poor

Looks nervous with the ball at his

Cant take a goal kick

Cant kick it out of his hands

Looks scared to death when ever he faces a shot

Good save for the pen. Was lucky before that when they had a chance that hit him.

I'd like to see him kick on but can't see it

lol

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, CrosbyKitchens said:

No, you're making bobbar up now.

He was MOTM yesterday. Regulation saves like the point blank one from 8 yards out or the one where he got his hand to a player clean through on goal. 

He's playing better than Westwood at the moment. Westwood is the one injured player we don't miss.

You cant give MOTM to a keeper when they make a howler like that in a game that finishes 2-1

17 minutes ago, the third man said:

question marks over your opinion right there, never mind your opinions about Wildsmith

I’ll bet any money you did too. 

I’m just not a sheep that looks for safety in numbers. 

Best manager for yonks, right time for him to go.

Doesn’t make me dislike him though

1 minute ago, ramone said:

Can only say what I see. My view from the bottom right hand side of the kop looked to me like the crossed it and their striker shot straight at him. Happy to be corrected if I'm wrong... 

It’s his job to be where the ball goes, so straight at him doesn’t necessarily mean it’s not superb goalkeeping.

That said, with this case I would suggest it was more poor finishing than excellent goalkeeping. It was a decent stop, probably one that 99% of keepers would make

Just now, McRightSide said:

It’s his job to be where the ball goes, so straight at him doesn’t necessarily mean it’s not superb goalkeeping.

That said, with this case I would suggest it was more poor finishing than excellent goalkeeping. It was a decent stop, probably one that 99% of keepers would make

Thats the impression I got, Like with Edersons double save the other day. People were saying the first one was lucky as it practically hit him. A good save, yes. But can't really praise him because he knew absolutely nothing about it