Wildsmith

Forgive me if it's already been said, but I'm afraid I can't read all the tripe on this thread, has Westwood never made any mistakes? Even my all time favourite Wednesday keeper, Ron Springett, made the occasional bloomer If a defender makes a mistake (which ours do with monotonous regularity) it is either a fellow defender, or more often than not the Keeper, who has to cover. If the GK makes one, there is no-one to cover for him. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Buxtongent said:

Forgive me if it's already been said, but I'm afraid I can't read all the tripe on this thread, has Westwood never made any mistakes? Even my all time favourite Wednesday keeper, Ron Springett, made the occasional bloomer If a defender makes a mistake (which ours do with monotonous regularity) it is either a fellow defender, or more often than not the Keeper, who has to cover. If the GK makes one, there is no-one to cover for him. 

You really should have read it because if you had you would know it’s about the amount of errors v the amount of games

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RocketOwl said:

Straight down middle at lane. His reflexes are ok but anything in corners I worry.

Butland prone to errors.

I don’t see any issues with his agility, and that save was outstanding.

I think he has technical issues with his kicking, concentration issues and technical issues with low strikes from range

Guest RocketOwl
27 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

I don’t see any issues with his agility, and that save was outstanding.

I think he has technical issues with his kicking, concentration issues and technical issues with low strikes from range

Quite a few issues then.

On 24/12/2017 at 15:05, ramone said:

Positionally poor

Vocally poor

Organisationally poor

Looks nervous with the ball at his

Cant take a goal kick

Cant kick it out of his hands

Looks scared to death when ever he faces a shot

Good save for the pen. Was lucky before that when they had a chance that hit him.

I'd like to see him kick on but can't see it

Lottery numbers?

Ive not read any threads tonight post final whistle ...

But I was staggered today bearing in mind the size of the pitch how many back passes Wildsmith received at shot pace!!

It was like watching an episode of League of their own watching Flintoff pranking the snowflakes on a road trip ....

• Like 1