Nixon tweet

Guest Jack the Hat
1 hour ago, The only way is S6 said:

Ligue 1? A one horse race now with PSG & years ago with Lyon. About as competitive as the Mexbro league when Dearne FC won it for donkeys years. Doing well to be established in that.  And compare the potential? No comparison. 

How can you compare PSG with Dearne FC. Dearne are much better.

1 hour ago, Sonny said:

AJAX HAVE SACKED THEIR MANAGER

Perhaps more interestingly,  they've also sacked the assistant manager, a certain Dennis Bergkamp.  Surprised nobody's suggested him yet!

And typically,  just as I was typing that... 

Edited by alanharper
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, alanharper said:

Perhaps more interestingly,  they've also sacked the assistant manager, a certain Denis Bergkamp.  Surprised nobody's suggested him yet!

He said that he would only come if the club ends the links with Leeds/Bradford Airport - it would cause DB too many nightmares. lol

5 hours ago, Dizzys Dad said:

I wont be renewing and neither will my son if CC is still here. In my case after 50 years of having one. Much will depend on who replaces CC, as to whether I get one under a new manager. 

Its the unwillingness to change, on or off the field, that has driven me to this. 

How can DC sit and watch everything unravel and do f**k all.

I'm not going to matches at the moment, unbelievably because I DON'T WANT TO GO.

A lot of people feel the same way, I can’t beleive DC has let this go on so long.

This is the first year in 10, that I’ve not spent money in the club shop 

8 hours ago, Sonny said:

AJAX HAVE SACKED THEIR MANAGER

So much for THEIR club motto then, daz omo lux domestos lol .

Seriously though. Ye don't think they'll be trying to poach Carlos do ye ?? Or maybe they've had him tapped up this last few weeks and that's why his mind ain't been on the job in hand ?? WTF:

FFS