That's me done

27 minutes ago, kendoddsdadsdogsdead said:

So another true 'supporter' then !!! Support means more than ever when things are tough. Trot back when you can be arsed again. 

Can't say you will be missed.

No need for that last bit

Hes obviously wound up. Who isn’t 

We all react differently 

23 minutes ago, Trader Dom said:

I have been supporting Wednesday for 40 years both home and away, I never thought it would come to this or I would say this but...

I will never step foot in my beloved hillsborough again while ever Carlos is still in charge...

Please Carlos do the decent thing, and walk away.........as far from hillsborough as possible.....

FFS man up, if you've been watching Wednesday for 40 years you've seen far far worse than the tripe that's been dished up lately. Yes Carlos needs to go in my opinion but I'd take him over the likes of Danny Williams, Len Ashurst, Terry Yorath, Paul Jewell & Alan Irvine any day of the week.

29 minutes ago, kendoddsdadsdogsdead said:

So another true 'supporter' then !!! Support means more than ever when things are tough. Trot back when you can be arsed again. 

But he isn't fed up with the club, it's Chansiri he's fed up with.

I'm the same.

Your/his/my support won't make an hapeth of difference to this situation.

The opposite is true in fact.

If nobody turned up to the next home game Chansiri would soon get the message, and we'd have a new manager in pronto.

You support the club that for me comes before any manager Carlos needs to go I agree but turning your back on the club will hardly give a new manager the best chance to improve things 

For me the club needs us more when things aren't great and this chairman will certainly put his money were his mouth his 

1 minute ago, jamiejohn said:

You support the club that for me comes before any manager Carlos needs to go I agree but turning your back on the club will hardly give a new manager the best chance to improve things 

For me the club needs us more when things aren't great and this chairman will certainly put his money were his mouth his 

Yes, but there is a new reality about this club.

We have an owner who knows nothing about football.

In addition, he's stubborn.

People are staying away because they are at loggerheads with Chansiri.

If there's a new man in the dugout at the next home game, I'll be there.

It's got nothing to do with performances or results.

I'll return because Chansiri will have tried to help our current plight.

I see attending at present as condoning what Chansiri is doing.

To say that I don't condone it is the understatement of the year.

7 minutes ago, Athelwulf said:

Yes, but there is a new reality about this club.

We have an owner who knows nothing about football.

In addition, he's stubborn.

People are staying away because they are at loggerheads with Chansiri.

If there's a new man in the dugout at the next home game, I'll be there.

It's got nothing to do with performances or results.

I'll return because Chansiri will have tried to help our current plight.

I see attending at present as condoning what Chansiri is doing.

To say that I don't condone it is the understatement of the year.

"Nothing to do with performances or results".

I think it's got everything to do with them.  People wouldn't give a flying xxck about owt else if we were in the top 2.

26 minutes ago, Brommers said:

"Nothing to do with performances or results".

I think it's got everything to do with them.  People wouldn't give a flying xxck about owt else if we were in the top 2.

What I meant is that if Chansiri brings in a new manager, I'll attend for the rest of this season even if results are no better than they are now.

There are no guarantees in football, but at least the chairman has to try to change things for the better.

What's happening I think is the consequence of the fans buying 20 000 season tickets, because he's already got the money.

3 hours ago, jamiejohn said:

There would never be an incentive for a club's owner to do anything if it's entire fan base took that approach. 

I've said this before elsewhere but if the fan base kept turning up no matter what the price and quality we'd be playing in league 2 in front of 33,000 with a budget the size of Exeter's and the chairman would happily just live off the revenue. 

There has to be an element that will no longer go if the football is   dire for their money. You can call them floaters or glory hunters or whatever derogatory names you'd like but they will be our last chance to get through to Mr Chansiri next season if things stay on this downward trajectory.

Edited by Rebowl Yell

5 hours ago, kendoddsdadsdogsdead said:

Support means its ok to complain when your paying top end prices but aren't getting a top end product. Stupidity is to blindly follow the same old dross out of misplaced loyalty.

• Like 1

Some of our fans have got as much fight and passion in them as the useless overrated players we are currently watching , I don't care what anyone says if you support the club that's got to be through good times and bad , I'm as disappointed as everyone else but will still be there next week come what may . 

8 hours ago, Trader Dom said:

I have been supporting Wednesday for 40 years both home and away, I never thought it would come to this or I would say this but...

I will never step foot in my beloved hillsborough again while ever Carlos is still in charge...

Please Carlos do the decent thing, and walk away.........as far from hillsborough as possible.....

He's too stuborn, its down to DC to do the decent thing

9 hours ago, Trader Dom said:

Yep. I've been watching 50 years and I came to the same conclusion a couple of weeks ago. You obviously had a little more faith than me.