That's me done

I have been supporting Wednesday for 40 years both home and away, I never thought it would come to this or I would say this but...

I will never step foot in my beloved hillsborough again while ever Carlos is still in charge...

Please Carlos do the decent thing, and walk away.........as far from hillsborough as possible.....

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Trader Dom said:

I have been supporting Wednesday for 40 years both home and away, I never thought it would come to this or I would say this but...

I will never step foot in my beloved hillsborough again while ever Carlos is still in charge...

Please Carlos do the decent thing, and walk away.........as far from hillsborough as possible.....

200w.gif

• Haha 6

9 minutes ago, Trader Dom said:

Why you telling us.

Do you want a collection or summat 

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Trader Dom said:

Thanks for letting me know, but you mistake me as someone who gives a flying fornicate.

2 minutes ago, kendoddsdadsdogsdead said:

So another true 'supporter' then !!! Support means more than ever when things are tough. Trot back when you can be arsed again. 

Can't say you will be missed.

Obviously I'm not a true supporter or can't be arsed as you put it....

Only been going for the last 40years home and away...

Probably seen Wednesday play more times than you've had hot dinners...

17 minutes ago, Trader Dom said:

Did you say the same when we drew 2-2 with 9-man Yeovil?

17 minutes ago, Trader Dom said:

see ya.

Neva been a loyal supporter.

3 minutes ago, Trader Dom said:

Obviously I'm not a true supporter or can't be arsed as you put it....

Only been going for the last 40years home and away...

Probably seen Wednesday play more times than you've had hot dinners...

My first SWFC game was in 1975. I am sure like me, you have seen a hell of a lot worse over the years than currently being shown by our team. I am pretty sure that your support when we were languishing in the bottom of the old division 3 didn't waver. Reconsider your decision.