That's me done

9 hours ago, Trader Dom said:

I have been supporting Wednesday for 40 years both home and away, I never thought it would come to this or I would say this but...

I will never step foot in my beloved hillsborough again while ever Carlos is still in charge...

Please Carlos do the decent thing, and walk away.........as far from hillsborough as possible.....

If you have season ticket can I have it please?

10 hours ago, Trader Dom said:

I have been supporting Wednesday for 40 years both home and away, I never thought it would come to this or I would say this but...

I will never step foot in my beloved hillsborough again while ever Carlos is still in charge...

Please Carlos do the decent thing, and walk away.........as far from hillsborough as possible.....

Grow Up

10 hours ago, Owling said:

I'm sure there's been worse times than this though in the last 40 years.

But the worse times have been because we had a bad team and a bad manager, no money etc

this time its down to a poor manager and a chairman who wont get rid of him

that's the difference

As a Wednesday supporter through and through I’d never say I’m not going regardless. However as an exiled Owl (in Cambridgeshire) my visits are far less regular - not been since the derby debacle when could have easily found the time. 

Will be there New Years Day though - it’s traditional for me and the family over the festive season and even though I think Carlos has lost it - that won’t stop me from being a (part-time) supporter.