Owls launch Grandstand VIP Hospitality Package!

5 minutes ago, bobness said:

From the photo it looks a bit like a soup kitchen, nothing classy about it. Also, who puts pastries directly onto a table like that?

With professional photos this could look a whole lot more tempting/appetising.

Rename it Salvation Army Suite.....:ph34r:

Sorry but the whole cosmetic image thing matters, what people do first is they "see".... nothing modern about our whole operation apart from all the prices....   it's about time Sheffield Wednesday Football Club caught up with the modern world.....

10 minutes ago, Bob said:

Here's an idea, cut the deadwood out of the playing staff and save salaries, also think long and hard before signing aged players on large wages.

Exactly 

We must waste millions every season on players that contribute very little to zero

11 minutes ago, Lincs Owl said:

Think I saw that on 'Blue planet' with David Attenborough.

Forgot it's name but it lives on the bottom of the ocean and eats starfish.   Am I right?

image.png.810160498f3e0dbe7d67748417bc0790.png  turtle head or scone  never seen in the same room 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

To increase revenue then stop messing about with out kits.

Blue and white stripes for home shirt that is us

Yellow away shirt.not a bashed banana 

Why does everything link back to the kits?  they actually provide a percentage of revenue but not an earth shattering ffp busting amount. 

Much like this. 

1 hour ago, Kevan said:

£95 + Vat is a total of £114.  So let's say the match ticket is around £40 and the food, probably elsewhere would cost around £25.  So you're paying a premium of around £49.... and for what?  I really don't know what world Chansiri lives in, or for that matter Joe Palmer if it was his idea.   

:carlos::carlos::carlos::carlos::carlos::carlos:  and you get a fiver change 

1 hour ago, mkowl said:

Bit more realistic pricing that 

Yes it is still a premium but you have to value the overall experience not just the ticket and food 

article-2206050-0059AA091000044C-332_964x756.jpg

Not quite sure what that actually means

Ps sitting in the grandstand is like sitting on the end of a very high crane to me with a similar atmosphere.

Let's be honest it's an attempt from the club, but my god it couldn't have been launched at a worse time and it's still twice as expensive as it should be for some sarnies and a seat up in the gods 

It's not for me in any way but good luck to them if they shift them and make money from it

Owlstalk Shop

That united room looks smart. Barstards.

Our wedding reception set up seems very dated if you ask me.

It's a shame, but we just don't seem to have progressed in this department at all. It's not a surprise. I'd love to be behind these schemes, cos lord we need something positive to happen, but it genuinely feels like we're just cobbling things together.