Owls launch Grandstand VIP Hospitality Package!

The prices seem comparable to other clubs, and reasonable. I'll probably try to do it for my Dad and I...as a xmas present. Why? it's a one off experience. Wouldn't pay it week-in-week out, but as a one off I think it's reasonable. 

Not entirely sure what people expect to be honest. 

Edited by bigdan2003

2 minutes ago, bigdan2003 said:

The prices seem comparable to other clubs, and reasonable. I'll probably try to do it for my Dad and I...as a xmas present. Why? it's a one off experience. Wouldn't pay it week-in-week out, but as a one off I think it's reasonable. 

Not entirely sure what people expect to be honest. 

To be honest, I don't think the majority of everyday fans are the target market for this. There are some fans that will go for it, like there's always been some fans who utilise other options in other suites, but the vast majority never would.

40 minutes ago, DeeJayOne said:

Gotta hand it to the club that they are trying everything they can to come up with new initiatives to bring in revenue.

Personally, I think they miss the mark on most occasions, but at least they are not afraid to try these things.

Bang on.

Edited by TrickyTrev

51 minutes ago, DeeJayOne said:

Gotta hand it to the club that they are trying everything they can to come up with new initiatives to bring in revenue.

Personally, I think they miss the mark on most occasions, but at least they are not afraid to try these things.

I agree. At least they’re trying.

1 hour ago, DeeJayOne said:

Attacking, positive football should be considered at some point.

Thag would certainly get me wanting to return to s6

It’s the wrong side of too expensive yet again, good initiative but COME ON, it’s not like they have just installed padded seats, they have been up there for forever....SWFC are asking for an additional £74 to sit at a table and have access to a cold buffet, with a pot of tea/coffee thrown in....

£75 inc Vat is way more realistic.

I've hosted and participated in corporate events for the last 15years in my sales job, the world has moved on, consumers expect more for less these days. £114 per person for that ‘premium offering’ no thanks.

Its still too expensive and not value for money and thats without taking into account whats being served up on the pitch. As a previous poster has said a price of £75 incl vat is far more realistic. The club need to look at the bigger picture and If you get customers in at a reasonable price the club will make a lot more on drinks. 

From the photo it looks a bit like a soup kitchen, nothing classy about it. Also, who puts pastries directly onto a table like that?

With professional photos this could look a whole lot more tempting/appetising.