HE was at Hillsborough today

2 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

He'd put a rocket up these players arses that's for sure.

Distinct lack of desire and will to win in the first half of games. Megson would not stand for that one bit.

This seems very attractive right now. 

Could Megson really get us out of this division though? It'd be one hell of a story, of course - especially if it was by pipping the pigs to it right at the post again!

2 minutes ago, cowl said:

Could Megson really get us out of this division though? It'd be one hell of a story, of course - especially if it was by pipping the pigs to it right at the post again!

For me the season is already over has been for weeks.

I just want to see a different approach to the way we play. Megson wouldn't be my first choice but I'd take him over Carlos at the minute. Club needs a shake up. Won't happen though.

Edited by SallyCinnamon

6 minutes ago, Captain Sl-OWL-ly said:

If you think that is abusive you really are a fanny, and if that’s also abusive I’ll stand a ban..

Get on’t kop and grow a pair....

Can remember the way to the Kop then (or will one of the voices remind you)?

Just now, SallyCinnamon said:

For me the season is already over has been for weeks.

I just want to see a different approach to the way we play. Megson wouldn't be my first choice but I'd take him over Carlos at the minute. Club needs a shake up. Won't happen though.

I'd be all for us making a change in coach right now even if the feeling was that the rest of the season was all about restructuring with a view to going for it next season.

14 minutes ago, markowl said:

Jones and Irvine definitely.

Probably more.

You are one of the most consistent moaners on here, hence why I pick your posts out.

Keep on clapping of you like ,but Carlos needs to go now. 

8 minutes ago, cowl said:

Yes, he’s done it twice before with West Brom

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, cowl said:

In all seriousness though, as much as I could see Megson sorting out some of these abject displays, I'd have serious concerns about him getting on with DC.

I loved Megson's time with us, but the guy could start an argument with his own shadow.

He seemed quite happy at times to take his spats with MM into the media. Did he really think he was going to win that one?!

Maybe DC could get some advice from a man with over 40 years experience in British football. 

16 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

Yes calamity Carlos 

guys become a joke, no one can deny that

Exactly.....it's about opinions.... when i watch his interviews i just play the Benny Hill theme, makes about as much sense as what he actually drones on about....

Edited by steveger
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, owlmanc said:

Maybe DC could get some advice from a man with over 40 years experience in British football. 

Of course he could, and I wish he would! I just don't get a strong sense that GM's version of calling a spade a spade would go down that well with DC though.

2 minutes ago, cowl said:

Of course he could, and I wish he would! I just don't get a strong sense that GM's version of calling a spade a spade would go down that well with DC though.

Calling a spade a spade is what will get things done... Blaming referees, fans, kit suppliers and everything else that's going on won't. Take ownership of when things go wrong.