HE was at Hillsborough today

Just now, Mr Farrell said:

Once Carlos started blaming the supporters for his own ineptitude, he lost all sympathy.

Once you turn on the fans the writing is on the wall , its only a matter of time. Uncle Dave can vouch for that. 

3 minutes ago, Captain Sl-OWL-ly said:

Yup, those that blindly follow like sheep truly are a disgrace, yet surprisingly (or not) you apear to be sheep like...

For the record, it’s no longer “Carlos”, he’s now generally known as Coco...

lol

What’s the inside track from the club on all this? Any ITK info you can share?

7 minutes ago, OzOwl said:

Correct, I still have nightmares about that Tuesday night in Stevenage.

Yeah and I still have nightmares about getting stuffed at home to the pig's, getting beaten by Bolton and Birmingham who,prior to playing us, couldn't buy a win. I still have nightmares about our pathetic approach going into the playoffs, having failed the season before. Sorry but I would have Megson over CC any day, one bad night at Stevenage doesn't even match some of the dire, gutless displays Iv witnessed during CC tenure here. Atleast after that Stevenage defeat we got an instant response from the team after. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, TINKERBELL said:

So out of all these posts you pick mine out :laugh:

Which others did I call a clown 

Jones and Irvine definitely.

Probably more.

You are one of the most consistent moaners on here, hence why I pick your posts out.

1 minute ago, markowl said:

Jones and Irvine definitely.

Probably more.

You are one of the most consistent moaners on here, hence why I pick your posts out.

TBF, With the two names you have picked out you have proven her more correct in her naming of clowns, if you are still claiming support for either of those two former names you really need urgent mental health support..

• Haha 1