HE was at Hillsborough today

Just now, TINKERBELL said:

Sometimes you have to.

Like he did with MM. I remember him calling him out in the media over interference with the playing squad.

He's just not going to win those fights so why do it? It cost him his job in the end - and for what?! A ropey three or four game spell (before the derby victory), and MM couldn't wait to sack him.

14 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Can remember the way to the Kop then (or will one of the voices remind you)?

Erm, if you don’t pack it in I’ll report you for offensive behaviour, just cos you can’t accept any other rationalle doesn’t mean you can continually refer to people as having mental problems...

My eldest daughter is a CAM’s nurse and what she has to deal with isn’t funny..

You keep laughing though you sad fecker !

Those that point fingers are usually those that are trying to hide most...

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, owlmanc said:

Calling a spade a spade is what will get things done... Blaming referees, fans, kit suppliers and everything else that's going on won't. Take ownership of when things go wrong. 

I suspect you can only tell Chansiri the “truth” when you really are “in” with him, untill then it’s just tell him what he wants to hear and get him to pay..

Just now, Captain Sl-OWL-ly said:

I suspect you can only tell Chansiri the “truth” when you really are “in” with him, untill then it’s just tell him what he wants to hear and get him to pay..

It's getting very dangerous 

46 minutes ago, BRADDO said:

One thing is for sure. We wouldn't have rolled over against the pigs with him in charge. I expect a repeat performance at bumhole lane if CC is still here in January. And let's be honest. He will be

Well, we certainly rolled over against Chesterfield and Stevenage with him in charge, so I wouldn't bank on it.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, TINKERBELL said:

Are you taking p1ss about mental health. 

He is Tink’s, I personally don’t mind cos I can give it as well as take it but there may be some on here who he (she?) is seriously offending...

Yet so long as Sonny can score points against someone he disagrees with it’s OK by him (her)...

If the site is serious about abuse this is the sort of thing that should be stopped..

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Lincs Owl said:

Well, we certainly rolled over against Chesterfield and Stevenage with him in charge, so I wouldn't bank on it.

Hell of a difference in playing staff available to both of them, quality wise, and financial backing, i don't think Megson's the answer though and there's no chance Mr C would appoint him anyway in my humble opinion

7 minutes ago, Lincs Owl said:

How did we do when 2-0 down at the lane or when we played the blades at hillsborough. We can all cherry pick games