HE was at Hillsborough today

18 minutes ago, SW_Owl said:

Turn it in! Gary Megson?! I despair sometimes. 

I despair at the play off final, play off semi final and this season so far. Your despair and my despair are worlds apart.

17 minutes ago, CLswfc said:

I despair at the play off final, play off semi final and this season so far. Your despair and my despair are worlds apart.

Really? Did you despair at play off final? We were awful that day and it was horrendous to lose but for the first time in god knows how many years we had some hope and entertainment. 

I’m not saying CC should stay, he should’ve gone after play off semi but Gary Megson is not the answer at all. He’s the past, tried before - we need someone to take us forwards! 

6 minutes ago, Dot said:

in each of his 2 full years Carlos has taken us into the play offs

is there really any need to insult him?

Agree.

The abuse is pathetic isn't it.

Whatever your opinion on the job he's doing, there's no need for the cràp posted in here.

Let's be honest, if Chansiri was influenced by us, we'd have stripes back, the World Cup plans for the stadium in place and Beres pies in all the kiosks... but he's not and he'll make a decision if and when he wants to.

No amount of vitriol on here will make a difference, so why not post with a little bit of dignity, rather than act like a bunch of cretins?!!!

Guest Copthorneowl
20 minutes ago, Dot said:

is there really any need to insult him was my question

No there absolutely isn't Dot but they will take the frustration and annoyance out of anybody and everybody they can because the owner ain't going to play ball. I have to say I believe Carlos has no more to offer and personally I'm now out as they say but the bullying and bile shown to any poster who's not on side is utter crap.

Late Saturday or Sunday night always brings the poison out cos they've had a couple of shandy's.

As for the negs every one coming my way will get two back so suck it.

I’ll eat my shoes, standing on the Kop, bare arsė naked, covered in tripe, singing Christmas songs if Megson gets appointed next manager.

I’d be surprised if Mr Chansiri even knows who he is, beyond being some old figure connected with the club.