HE was at Hillsborough today

1 hour ago, Dot said:

in each of his 2 full years Carlos has taken us into the play offs

is there really any need to insult him?

And on both of those years he was using Grays players as the spine of his team, that spine is now growing weak and despite the money he has had Mr C waste he is still here, that’s not abuse it’s just how some fans (including me) see things...

Carlos has not improved the squad though he has given it more depth, that said he still doesn’t instill confidence when he plays someone who couldn’t even get a space on the bench and then subs him half way through the game, not really good man management is it - again !

4 minutes ago, Captain Sl-OWL-ly said:

You sad person...

TBH so what?

One was proved correct, the other shortly will be...

You love throwing the insults out don't you?

I was asked to prove something and I did.

No insults, no mental health jibes. If that makes me a sad person then fair enough.

39 minutes ago, Copthorneowl said:

No there absolutely isn't Dot but they will take the frustration and annoyance out of anybody and everybody they can because the owner ain't going to play ball. I have to say I believe Carlos has no more to offer and personally I'm now out as they say but the bullying and bile shown to any poster who's not on side is utter crap.

Late Saturday or Sunday night always brings the poison out cos they've had a couple of shandy's.

As for the negs every one coming my way will get two back so suck it.

Ahh, bless yah..

lol

3 minutes ago, markowl said:

You love throwing the insults out don't you?

I was asked to prove something and I did.

No insults, no mental health jibes. If that makes me a sad person then fair enough.

You missed the point, you went back 4 years, 4 feckin years !

Hardly a statement that Tink’s is always calling managers a clown...

The sad bit is you remembered a post that far back, have you got a reason for it that has nowt to do with owt WEDNESDAY ?

note - edit, if calling you sad is seen as a serious insult I whole heartedly appologise, it’s amasing how many delicate fans we have nowadays..

Edited by Captain Sl-OWL-ly

2 hours ago, Captain Sl-OWL-ly said:

TBF, With the two names you have picked out you have proven her more correct in her naming of clowns, if you are still claiming support for either of those two former names you really need urgent mental health support..

And this was the insult I was referring to.

5 minutes ago, markowl said:

And this was the insult I was referring to.

Again, if you consider that a “serious” insult I sincerley appologies, as previously said I sometimes don’t recognise how delicate some of our supporters are..

edit - That said most WEDNESDAY fans would question the mentality of anyone still maintaining support for those two when subsequent actions have shown they were right to have gone..

Edited by Captain Sl-OWL-ly

3 hours ago, Captain Sl-OWL-ly said:

TBF, With the two names you have picked out you have proven her more correct in her naming of clowns, if you are still claiming support for either of those two former names you really need urgent mental health support..

You mentioned metal health first, which "Tinks" plused by the way...

Then you both played the faux-disapproval card... 

lol

Erm, if you don’t pack it in I’ll report you for offensive behaviour, just cos you can’t accept any other rationalle doesn’t mean you can continually refer to people as having mental problems...

My eldest daughter is a CAM’s nurse and what she has to deal with isn’t funny..

You keep laughing though you sad fecker !

Those that point fingers are usually those that are trying to hide most...

2 hours ago, TINKERBELL said:

Are you taking p1ss about mental health. 

He is Tink’s, I personally don’t mind cos I can give it as well as take it but there may be some on here who he (she?) is seriously offending...

Yet so long as Sonny can score points against someone he disagrees with it’s OK by him (her)...

If the site is serious about abuse this is the sort of thing that should be stopped..

2 hours ago, TINKERBELL said:

If he then he can seriously go fkoff. If they want to give me personal abuse then they Will get it back 10 fold 

Not sharpened my claws for a bit but might have to 

• Thanks 2

29 minutes ago, Captain Sl-OWL-ly said:

Again, if you consider that a “serious” insult I sincerley appologies, as previously said I sometimes don’t recognise how delicate some of our supporters are..

edit - That said most WEDNESDAY fans would question the mentality of anyone still maintaining support for those two when subsequent actions have shown they were right to have gone..

Why would you suggest someone you don't know needed urgent mental health support?

Guest RocketOwl
3 hours ago, cowl said:

When Nuhiu came on we actually played like a Megson side, and the funny thing about that was that it was thoroughly entertaining!

I think till the end of the season many would take te approach of the second half if the alternative is watching Loovens and Palmer do one twos across the back.

Just imagine seeing a Wednesday side with...

pashun

Pace

fight

power

pride

fitness

height

organisation 

the ability to bully teams

also with the ability to score from set pieces

This could all be a reality if DC made one phone call

Edited by Stoop

I'm no Megsonian, but I think you're right.

The other potential candidates who weren't deemed good enough by the Carvalhistas all appear to be signing for PL clubs now.

If nothing else, at least we wouldn't see the kind of craven effort seen in the derby match.

Get him in.

He's not paid to love us.