FAO Season Ticket Holders

49 minutes ago, Dot said:

I'm still attending games (as a season ticket holder)

and cant wait for the next one.

just as an aside, the area that I sit is pretty much all season ticket holders and I don't see any people missing

Same, can't imagine ever deciding not to go as a season ticket holder purely down to the style of football. If I wasn't a season ticket holder though I would probably think twice about paying match by match regularly at the moment.

49 minutes ago, Bleeder said:

.... keep going in the hope of a decent performance... cant imagine not doing no matter how bobbar we are

Yep, would be devastated not to go and miss out on the rarity of a convincing performance!

6 minutes ago, BIG D said:

I’m not. Just stating facts about the quality of football. 

The quality of football under Gray was no worse than the last three games. I’ve not called for Carlos to do one yet but I am not looking forward to Saturday at all and it’s all about how we are playing. And the last 3 games aren’t an exception.  

Fans may not be football experts  but they sure know when they’re bored. Today was painful. How many shots on target in the last 3 games? 

Edited by rickygoo

50 minutes ago, Loxley Owl said:

I have a ST on the North. I’m still going, but I’m going to miss the Wolves match as it’s been moved for TV and now clashes with my work Christmas party. I’m a little bit relieved that I’m going to miss us getting whupped, although I’m sure the couple of Blades I work with will be delighted to tell me how many we’re losing by throughout the evening.

If I didn’t have a ST, there is no way I would pay up to £45 for my seat to watch this bobbar at the moment.

46 minutes ago, WadsleyOwl said:

Have a season ticket, but my enthusiasm for going is the lowest it's been for years. Work Christmas doo on December Friday 15th and I'm going to find it hard turning down the chance of a bit of stinky finger to come from town to S6 1SW to watch a negative backs to the wall display from Carlos's outfit. 

Might just be me but I can't get my head around this putting the work Christmas party ahead of Wednesday, sticky fingers or no sticky fingers!

2 minutes ago, bigdan2003 said:

I don’t really understand why any ST holder would stay away. I’m not happy with our current situation, but jesus we’ve seen much much worse.

We have , but we havnt been robbed blind to see it , unlike now. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

Quick question for season ticket holders based on a few comments tonight:

Are you currently not attending games even though you have a season ticket?

Is it due to the style of play?

Bored witless 

I’m through with travelling 200 mile round trip to watch that.

So no, I’m not attending

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

Quick question for season ticket holders based on a few comments tonight:

Are you currently not attending games even though you have a season ticket?

Is it due to the style of play?

A. Still attendig every home match.

B. Not therefore applicable (although it is trying my patience)

21 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Might just be me but I can't get my head around this putting the work Christmas party ahead of Wednesday, sticky fingers or no sticky fingers!

Its ok mate, I always pass on the mince pies. I do always struggle with the tart in the flip me heels and fishnets with the deely boppers on that's had too much Sauv Blanc though :picnic:

Just now, RUMBELOWS91 said:

I think the key question is 'will you renew at the first opportunity?'

im really struggling with this. I want to keep going, but the style of football and the tosh that Chansiri is trotting out through the 'ask the Chairman' answers is making it very difficult.

Bye then.

1 hour ago, Dot said:

I doubt any season ticket holder is not going really

just a load of hot air

Dunno, against Millwall I bought a ticket on the kop and tried to get nearest to other friends that has already got their tickets. The nearest I could get was two rows away online yet when I got there on the day there was 5-6 empty seats just on a single row that were apparently 'unavailable' the night before. I asked around and people said most of them were season ticket seats. That's just 1 row for 1 game. 

I'm a member and go to pretty much every home game (miss maybe 3-4 a year), plus a few away every season, but never have enough money all at one time to drop on a season ticket, which is frustrating. You're honestly really lucky if you can afford one at the right time - I know it feels like you're being ripped off when the football's terrible, but there are thousands of us out there who'd love to be in your shoes ticket-wise at least.

Not trying to guilt-trip anyone AT ALL: you pay your money, you do what you like. But I do think it's worth noting that there are actually a lot people out there who'd much rather go every week and grumble about how awful it is than not go at all. lol

2 minutes ago, BIG D said:

So watching sh it is ok as long as it’s cheap

sh it?

As I think you well know, the point that is being made in that instance is that less money was spent on tickets by the fans and on the team by the owners. We knew where we stood in terms of where we expected to finish in the league and just hoped for honest performances, giving of their best - when that didn't happen the fans let the individuals know about it.

Now the expectation is higher as raised by the owner and the manager. When the club have spent more on the team than ever before and the fans spend more on tickets than the vast majority in the division, it is understandably frustrating when the teams repeatedly fails to perform to its potential.