FAO Season Ticket Holders

Just now, rickygoo said:

Season ticket is a sunk cost. The money is gone from my account. 

If I didn’t take my dad to the game I’d miss a few more than I do - I don’t look forward to games at the moment  cheaper to not pay out on additional expenses like petrol etc 

Same , it's the only thing my dad and I do together. Its the reason we renewed this year but he's getting fed up of it too 

1 hour ago, mkowl said:

Not really the fact that the consortium you mock had meetings with the Co-op bank and probably gave a little nudge to MM to make an offer

Which we were delighted when he did because some of us knew how deep the financial hole was. 

do you want to restart the conversation we had about the missing money?

the missing tenners

4 minutes ago, Dot said:

do you want to restart the conversation we had about the missing money?

the missing tenners

neg away rickygoo

its a sore subject for many people who lost money (think SWFC) etc

(and we aren't just talking about your bobbar documentaries)

Didn't go to the Barnsley game.

Got up and just thought chuff it I'll do something else today.

Then just couldn't be arrsed for Millwall and rushing about after work especially after the reported poor showing against the Tykes.

Went against Bristol and was bored to sleep. As bad as anything this season.

Watching Bannan play so deep when Butterfield on the pitch left me gobsmacked. We are just so utterly boring and pedestrian.

We are so predictable and with our array of talent should be doing so much more.

The continual lack of any different supply options on the bench is a joke really.

Yep and Yep

Dull Dull DULL 

Just now, TINKERBELL said:

A life does exist you know without Wednesday. If some don't go because of money etc that is their choice and nobody can criticise them.

Of course.

But I want them to tell me about it though, because I won't sleep tonight unless I know what people have done other than watch Wednesday.

Cos they've got such exciting lives.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

Dunno, against Millwall I bought a ticket on the kop and tried to get nearest to other friends that has already got their tickets. The nearest I could get was two rows away online yet when I got there on the day there was 5-6 empty seats just on a single row that were apparently 'unavailable' the night before. I asked around and people said most of them were season ticket seats. That's just 1 row for 1 game. 

I work abroad quite a lot, so have not gone because I am in a different country about 3 times this season

so my seat might have been empty

it wasn't a protest

1 minute ago, Dot said:

I work abroad quite a lot, so have not gone because I am in a different country about 3 times this season

so my seat might have been empty

it wasn't a protest

Don't necessarily think people not going is a direct protest. It's just easy for some to not prioritise going to the game, when we are playing as we are, if something else comes up isn't it? 

8 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

Don't necessarily think people not going is a direct protest. It's just easy for some to not prioritise going to the game, when we are playing as we are, if something else comes up isn't it? 

which is sort of my point?

I have a season ticket but missed a couple of games because I was working away

some are suggesting they are missing games because they are fed up

bullshit

Just now, Dot said:

which is sort of my point?

I have a season ticket but missed a couple of games because I was working away

So could you choose to not work away? I'm talking about options rather than work commitments. Ultimately the proof will be in the pudding if attendances drop off. 

7 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

So could you choose to not work away? I'm talking about options rather than work commitments. Ultimately the proof will be in the pudding if attendances drop off. 

I could choose not to work away yes

my choice

I occasionally choose to work away to earn money....I don't choose to work away and not go because I don't like the tactics ....big difference 

I never choose not to go because I don't like the tactics

I occasionally  choose not to go because I am working in America...or Denmark etc. etc.