FAO Season Ticket Holders

3 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

I attend but only because I enjoy a few beers with my mates beforehand. If I didn’t go out drinking before, I’d be very 50/50 as watching Wednesday this season has become nothing short of being a chor.

Yep, I'm the same. The football at the moment is usually the bit that ruins it. 

16 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Quick question for season ticket holders based on a few comments tonight:

Are you currently not attending games even though you have a season ticket?

Is it due to the style of play?

I have a three years ST but I missed the Millwall game through choice and sever apathy .

Yes , it was due ti being bored to death of Carlos and his awful , negative tactics 

5 minutes ago, BIG D said:

I know Carlos has had more money to spend than any other manager but if you think the football we are watching is worse than that served up by Irvine, Jones and Gray amongst others then your eyes are painted on. 

You are of course right, the football actually isn't as dire as some recent incarnations, but we saw a couple of seasons ago what the squad can do and that was all down to Carlos.

Whats frustrating is for what ever reason he seems to either not want to or is unable to motivate the team to play free flowing attacking football.

Edited by Spookone

3 minutes ago, vulva said:

No it's isn't. I'll give you Irvine, who was an absolute clusterfcuk. Jones however did an outstanding job to get us promoted, and people forget that because he was a turd. 

Gray did a terrific job on limited resources. 

I agree re Gray but my God the football was horrendous. And with Jones I was in about the latter days of his reign 

Edited by BIG D

Just now, BIG D said:

I agree re Gray but my God the football was horrendous. 

Irvine was worse. I've never seen anything as bad as that. However that bloke gets work in football is beyond me. Reda Johnson at centre half still keeps me visiting the therapist. 

I will still go because Sheffield Wednesday is what I do outside of work and family (and an escape from both). I will hopefully still be capable of doing so for years to come long after these players have retired, Carlos is back in Portugal and DC has phuked off home. After 44 years of watching I have seen it all before, seen a lot worse, seen a lot better.

Just a word of warning though Mr Chansiri if you think you can hike season ticket prices on a repeat of the false promise of decent football to watch Don't be surprised if there is a huge dropout of numbers because even I will start to think twice

I'm a st holder and I missed two games cos I was abroad.  

Will check weather for wolves home game. Might pay £6.99 for sky, rather than £15 petrol and pneumonia for attending.  

I reckon the criticism of Carlos and the team is ridiculous.   6 defeats in our last 28 league and play off games.   Some of you lot shud have tried watching through the 70s.  You would have had something to complain about.   

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, mkowl said:

Just a word of warning though Mr Chansiri if you think you can hike season ticket prices on a repeat of the false promise of decent football to watch Don't be surprised if there is a huge dropout of numbers because even I will start to think twice

yeah and no doubt you will have a consortium of people to take over with their £10 each lol

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Lincs Owl said:

I'm a st holder and I missed two games cos I was abroad.  

Will check weather for wolves home game. Might pay £6.99 for sky, rather than £15 petrol and pneumonia for attending.  

I reckon the criticism of Carlos and the team is ridiculous.   6 defeats in our last 28 league and play off games.   Some of you lot shud have tried watching through the 70s.  You would have had something to complain about.   

spot on

some short memories on here

1 minute ago, Dot said:

yeah and no doubt you will have a consortium of people to take over with their £10 each

Jeez change the effin record you are as boring as our tactics with the cheap snide comments from events 7 years ago

I have a ST on the North. I’m still going, but I’m going to miss the Wolves match as it’s been moved for TV and now clashes with my work Christmas party. I’m a little bit relieved that I’m going to miss us getting whupped, although I’m sure the couple of Blades I work with will be delighted to tell me how many we’re losing by throughout the evening.

If I didn’t have a ST, there is no way I would pay up to £45 for my seat to watch this bobbar at the moment.

5 minutes ago, vulva said:

Irvine was worse. I've never seen anything as bad as that. However that bloke gets work in football is beyond me. Reda Johnson at centre half still keeps me visiting the therapist. 

Reda (God bless him) and Mark Reynolds 

lol

6 minutes ago, vulva said:

The Irvine and Turner years were just funny. 

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

POST OF THE YEAR

lol

Yep hilarious - at least some of us cared enough to not want the Club to go belly up whilst you and your stooge happily criticise folk for not turning up