Great Point

Look on the bright side, we have closed the gap on the S2 lot - only 11 points behind now.

BELIEVE :tango:

PS Sky Sports Statto

Atdhe Nuhiu scores his 1st goal in 43 games to give @swfc a point at Portman Road. It was his first attempt on target in Championship since April 2016 

Edited by Almat
  • Haha 1

Big D

Are you enjoying the football at the moment?

Do you think we are playing as well as we could given the resources?

If you are then fair enough.

Me... I'm fed up of watching negative tippy tappy football across the back 4 before hoofing the foooker

One minute of decency in 4 hours doesn't quite cut it for me

• Like 2

Its a good a point. 

But...my god we were sh*t. 

1 shot on target in open play all game

First decent cross came on the 94th minute.

Sleep walking at the back again. 

In the grand scheme of things a point away to an organised Ipswich team isn’t terrible...but it papers over the cracks. 

5 minutes ago, 33 said:

Big D

Are you enjoying the football at the moment?

Do you think we are playing as well as we could given the resources?

If you are then fair enough.

Me... I'm fed up of watching negative tippy tappy football across the back 4 before hoofing the foooker

One minute of decency in 4 hours doesn't quite cut it for me

We should be doing better but for you lot are pathetic. I’ve probably seen more games than most of you lot put together and I love watching Wednesday. 

The day I’m openly gutted as some on here are that we’ve scored an equaliser in added time against a team managed by Big Mick then I’ll stop going. 

Ive read sh ite on here tonight like ‘the players are trying to get CC the sack’. Really? Doesn’t really look that way does it. 

Its a long old season and who knows what will happen? I don’t and neither do you lot. 

Ffs guys look where we were 6 years ago, we are unbeaten in 5, we are one point closer to the pigs, the ref cost us the 3 points tonight, it's the fans fault we didn't win, Carlos gave us the play-offs last 2 seasons, everybody is against us, you're all bedwetters, we aren't entitled to win every game, we always do better second half of the season, my ST is excellent value for money POTG'ers are scrubbers and deserve fleecing, ten bob millionaires can go F themselves, stop being so negative, the pigs will drop to mid table, who cares if the kits are late you shouldn't be wearing them anyway you fat turnips, up the feckin owls.

Think that covers it or summat...

Edited by Rebowl Yell
  • Haha 7

27 minutes ago, BIG D said:

‘Sheffield Wednesday show their character’ the words of the SKY commentator. Coming from behind twice against a play off rival in great form. Unbeaten in 5 games now.

Sad to say some ‘fans’ will be gutted. 

Wow mate, that's spin worthy of Alaister Campbell

You Carlos remoaners are really clutching at straws

Ipswich play off rivals?

Ipswich aren't play off contenders, there's at least 8 or 9 teams better than them

Here's my view

We played far better tonight than against the mighty Bristol City

Lees was at fault for both goals, he looks disinterested, probably thinks we should be doing far better

A draw at Portman Road is usually a decent result, but everything that has gone before, cave ins at Bolton, Birmingham, Preston etc etc, means draws are killing us

In fairness to Carlos, it was his substitution that salvaged a point

The problem is, a point is no longer good enough, and it's Carlos who has put us in this position

It's still time for him to go, you Carlos remoaners just don't know it yet

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

15 minutes ago, BIG D said:

You f**kers in this thread. 

If you can’t be happy after a 94th minute equaliser it’s time to stop watching football. 

There are some that would say we stopped watching "football" of a decent quality,on a consistent basis, some time ago now.