Great Point

1 minute ago, BIG D said:

Because that’s the case with some on here. We should be doing better and it’s a long season. Support the team and see what happens. 

There comes a point where collectively enough people seem to have had enough. They don't need encouraging to be p1ssed off when they pay top money for 'Darren Potter' inspired football tactics. 

4 minutes ago, BIG D said:

You’re on (have I met you?)

:ph34r:

Yes mate

Pretty sure we had a chat in the Wednesdayite lounge

Think it was Trevdi's do a few years ago

If I remember right, you're a biggish bugger

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

1 minute ago, HOOTIE AND THE bobbar TU said:

Yes mate

Pretty sure we had a chat in the Wednesdayite lounge

Think it was Trevdi's do a few years ago

If I remember right, you're a biggish bugger

I know what he looks like, and I'm taking my bobaar gun into the riverside next time.

• Like 1

Just now, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

Absolute 100% dog poo !

Just total and utter rounduns 

People think other people are wanting us to lose when they're actually really annoyed that we aren't doing better. It's the absolute strangest twist of the psyche known to man. One of the classic wonders of the modern world some might say. 

6 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

There comes a point where collectively enough people seem to have had enough. They don't need encouraging to be p1ssed off when they pay top money for 'Darren Potter' inspired football tactics. 

HaHa! That's it - we're a squad influenced by the crab-like ways of Darren Potter. 

Just now, daleblue said:

I actually thought Big D was joking.

No - he was just trying to sucker everybody out who's got an 'agenda' apparently. That's the people that DaveyBoy grouped as Bedwetters' in a revenge attack that he's been planning for 10 years since the phrase 'clappers' was born - do keep up.

Just now, RUMBELOWS91 said:

No - he was just trying to sucker everybody out who's got an 'agenda' apparently. That's the people that DaveyBoy grouped as Bedwetters' in a revenge attack that he's been planning for 10 years since the phrase 'clappers' was born - do keep up.

Wasn’t suckering anyone. I posted a factual OP and people showed their true colours.