Great Point

It’s slightly tongue in cheek and far too easy. 

Have a look at the down voters in the OP, they’re all in there.

I posted a reasonable, factual OP  and I knew what would happen. Fans unhappy with a point because it doesn’t suit their agenda. 

1 minute ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

They’ve sent out their chief now!

Serious question, what would it take for you to want a change?

I would take a change immediately we had no chance of a play off place...even SKY said tonight we are one point off where we were last season and that come January we were in the top six.  So no need to panic given that but you know that

I don't think anyone on here, well anyone genuine is disappointment with a last minute point, or Big Dave scoring, however growing numbers of both matchgoing fans and non match-going posters on here are heart broken and angered with what Carlos the "fluky fraudster" is doing to our season and our club on the pitch by being unbelievably stubborn, arrogant and ignorant, not to mention deluded and clueless.

He's rode his luck for the 2 seasons nearly fluking it by getting promoted but bottled it at the final hurdle, then last season he got found out but almost fluked it again, his CV doesn't tell lies, he has only succeeded to a degree by some amazing and enormous financial backing from the owner, can you imagine what a real manager who knows what they are doing could have done with that backing?.... do one Carlos before it gets uncomfortable  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, sheffield_dave said:

I'm disappointed that we need a last minute equaliser to take us from 12th to 11th, to 4 points off the play-offs, at this stage of the third season of Carlos' tenure whilst almost everything else feels like its either stalled or gone backwards.

There's a larger picture here and shouting people down or calling them bedwetters for being disappointed tonight is short sighted, reductionary and - well - stupid. And it's out of character for your otherwise really good post history on here. 

This ^^^^^^^^

Big D is a good poster, I enjoy reading his posts

I don't understand his  bedwetters comments though

We all love Carlos, his first season was awesome, and if he could bring those performances back, I would support him 100%

Trouble is with Carlos, he sees games as Chess matches, where he moves components on a board

Thing is

This isn't Chess, it's Football

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

1 minute ago, daveyboy66 said:

I would take a change immediately we had no chance of a play off place...even SKY said tonight we are one point off where we were last season and that come January we were in the top six.  So no need to panic given that but you know that

At what point is 'no chance' - mathematically impossibly, or just highly improbable?

52 minutes ago, BIG D said:

‘Sheffield Wednesday show their character’ the words of the SKY commentator. Coming from behind twice against a play off rival in great form. Unbeaten in 5 games now.

Sad to say some ‘fans’ will be gutted. 

We mugged them ,simple as that . We were awful throughout . 

1 minute ago, daveyboy66 said:

I agree there is no need to panic.

But we are regressing not progressing and I don’t think he’ll change it.

The moment we have no chance of the play offs is a moment too late to change it.

9 minutes ago, BIG D said:

We should be doing better but for you lot are pathetic. I’ve probably seen more games than most of you lot put together and I love watching Wednesday. 

The day I’m openly gutted as some on here are that we’ve scored an equaliser in added time against a team managed by Big Mick then I’ll stop going. 

Ive read sh ite on here tonight like ‘the players are trying to get CC the sack’. Really? Doesn’t really look that way does it. 

Its a long old season and who knows what will happen? I don’t and neither do you lot. 

I love watching Wednesday. I love Sheffield Wednesday Football Club. 

That's why I find myself so frustrated, angry, and feeling fobbed off.

I'll try and seek a positive if I can, and have done throughout the years but this is dreadful football. Maybe if things didn't appear so shambolic and disconnected within the club, it might be easier to write the season off, while we rebuild after two playoff seasons.

The whole kit fiasco, Hirst, lack of stripes (identity), United doing well - all adds to the discomfort.

4 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

No need to panic but plenty of opportunities to nod off. 

53 minutes ago, BIG D said:

‘Sheffield Wednesday show their character’ the words of the SKY commentator. Coming from behind twice against a play off rival in great form. Unbeaten in 5 games now.

Sad to say some ‘fans’ will be gutted. 

Did you watch the game ?

No leaders. Lazy defenders. Slow midfield. Manager looking embarrassed at the end. 

No disrespect to Ipswich, but they were there did the taking.

2 more points dropped.

So much to be positive about.