Great Point

44 minutes ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

OP wants parading through the streets of Sheffield to be shot with bobbar!!!

Hahaha

I've met the op, and he's good company

A bit misguided but good company

I'd have a pint and discussion with him anyday

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

2 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

I think you'll find that people have been called clappers for 10 years on here and bedwetters was my way of highlighting that...mind you if you've got the IQ of an amoeba it may have bypassed you lol 

Oh I see. Clearly too smart for me. My apologies.

:nuhiu:

Edited by RUMBELOWS91
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Id call it fans who are sick and tired of watching the utter shiete served up under Carlos and his negative tactics . 

Yeah so you want Wednesday to lose because you Want CC gone. 

Edited by BIG D

43 minutes ago, Ronnie Starling said:

That performance smacked of a team needing new leadership and direction. A great point at 2-1 with a minute to go but overall a very disjointed performance.

Can’t plus this enough.  Stick to matchday rather than politics, Ronnie :duntmatter:

• Like 1

Just now, BIG D said:

Yeah so you want Wednesday to lose because you CC gone. 

Where do you keep coming up with that absolute tripe from? You say you've been to more games than everyone, how many times have you seen our fans ecstatic that we didn't win apart from the odd misguided comment. It's clear that you're enjoying the way this season is progressing which is really great. I wish I was easily pleased as well. 

1 hour ago, BIG D said:

‘Sheffield Wednesday show their character’ the words of the SKY commentator. Coming from behind twice against a play off rival in great form. Unbeaten in 5 games now.

Sad to say some ‘fans’ will be gutted. 

We were bobbar , got a point fair enough but the performance was poor 

1 minute ago, TheEnchanter said:

Where do you keep coming up with that absolute tripe from? You say you've been to more games than everyone, how many times have you seen our fans ecstatic that we didn't win apart from the odd misguided comment. It's clear that you're enjoying the way this season is progressing which is really great. I wish I was easily pleased as well. 

Because that’s the case with some on here. We should be doing better and it’s a long season. Support the team and see what happens. 

30 minutes ago, BIG D said:

We should be doing better but for you lot are pathetic. I’ve probably seen more games than most of you lot put together and I love watching Wednesday. 

The day I’m openly gutted as some on here are that we’ve scored an equaliser in added time against a team managed by Big Mick then I’ll stop going. 

Ive read sh ite on here tonight like ‘the players are trying to get CC the sack’. Really? Doesn’t really look that way does it. 

Its a long old season and who knows what will happen? I don’t and neither do you lot. 

TrueFan alert