Great Point

15 minutes ago, BIG D said:

You f**kers in this thread. 

If you can’t be happy after a 94th minute equaliser it’s time to stop watching football. 

I usually am ecstatic after a last minute equaliser. 

But I cant get excited by that tonight.

If you can, then you’re a better man than me. 

Im not one for negativity and knee jerk reactions. But I’m totally frustrated with our performances. Something just isn’t right.

Just now, BIG D said:

Disappointed with a last minute point then? 

I'm disappointed that we need a last minute equaliser to take us from 12th to 11th, to 4 points off the play-offs, at this stage of the third season of Carlos' tenure whilst almost everything else feels like its either stalled or gone backwards.

There's a larger picture here and shouting people down or calling them bedwetters for being disappointed tonight is short sighted, reductionary and - well - stupid. And it's out of character for your otherwise really good post history on here. 

• Like 1

Just now, Johnny Concrete said:

The clappers are a pathetic species.

The type that would propose to the girlfriend right after she's told you she's been getting rattled by half of your mates.

This from the type who has to hide behind putting people into groups so he feels safe to criticise them... you need to stand on your own feet and by your own comments...now that is pathetic

1 minute ago, sheffield_dave said:

I'm disappointed that we need a last minute equaliser to take us from 12th to 11th, to 4 points off the play-offs, at this stage of the third season of Carlos' tenure whilst almost everything else feels like its either stalled or gone backwards.

There's a larger picture here and shouting people down or calling them bedwetters for being disappointed tonight is short sighted, reductionary and - well - stupid. And it's out of character for your otherwise really good post history on here. 

It's just as sad that anyone showing any positivity is shouted down and called a clapper.

47 minutes ago, BIG D said:

‘Sheffield Wednesday show their character’ the words of the SKY commentator. Coming from behind twice against a play off rival in great form. Unbeaten in 5 games now.

Sad to say some ‘fans’ will be gutted. 

Your perception  of 'great' is nothing like I imagine it to be.  

Unbeaten runs, grinding out points from games where you deserve nothing.

Used to be promotion form.

It is crap to watch though.

Really happy that Nuhiu scored. Made up for him. Best scoring ratio (goals per game) this season.

Now worried that someone might come in for him in January.