Apparently people from the club read this site

I was literally falling asleep at the end of the first half. It was only because the whistle went and everyone stood up around me that I returned to full conciousness. If there had been more than 1 minute of stoppage time, I'd have been snoring on someone's shoulder.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, marconi said:

TURN THEM FECKIN' ADVERTISING BOARDS DOWN.

I think they should only be used for advertising before the match and at half time. 

But during the match (depending on which way we're kicking) should always read....>>> This way >>>> f**kin go for it >>>.. ! 

Or used , as appropriate to say... "that was deffo a penalty".. 

Edited by owls-swfc
  • Haha 3

8 points from the last 4 games. If we keep that up to the end of the season we will be doing ok. After the bad start it should put us on about 82 points which is more or less the same as last year.

The season isn't over yet.

There's no chance DC will sack CC after all he's said so the only thing to do is look on the bright side and see what happens.

• Like 1

I actually didn't think it was that bad. 2 very evenly matched sides, cancelling each other out. It had draw written all over it from very early on. They are 3rd for a good reason.  Well organised, strong and dangerous on the break. O'Dowda was the best player in the pitch but I thought we played him well 2nd half. 

1 minute ago, vulva said:

I actually didn't think it was that bad. 2 very evenly matched sides, cancelling each other out. It had draw written all over it from very early on. They are 3rd for a good reason.  Well organised, strong and dangerous on the break. O'Dowda was the best player in the pitch but I thought we played him well 2nd half. 

Wanna come round to mine? There’s some damp paint that needs watching over.

• Haha 1

Had to laugh during the match after about 60 minutes when my mate pointed just how many people I’m front of us were sat messing around on their IPhones rather than watching the snore fest being served up on the pitch.

There must have been about a dozen of them, obviously finding better things to do to fill their time during the match.

1 minute ago, TrickyTrev said:

Had to laugh during the match after about 60 minutes when my mate pointed just how many people I’m front of us were sat messing around on their IPhones rather than watching the snore fest being served up on the pitch.

There must have been about a dozen of them, obviously finding better things to do to fill their time during the match.

Who are these people that can get a useable signal?

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, upperwinngardensowl said:

Why, just why, do some people “love” him?

He is a serial job hopper with Sheffield Wednesday the latest on his list, and with no affinity with the club.

Bizarre. 

Simple.  The 15/16 season was unexpected and exciting.  We hammered teams, played some great stuff and he was charismatic, cool as fuuck and he had a fine taste in coats.

I want the 15/16 Carlos back.