Apparently people from the club read this site

3 minutes ago, vickimarino said:

36 quid. Sat freezing cold and not a single shot on target in 94 minutes. Bored to death and wish I had stayed in and watched sky and saved my money.

£36! 

I'lI not quite sure what's worse- having forked out for a season ticket and having no choice, or having the choice but getting suckered into that every now and again.

12 minutes ago, BobsMagicCalculator said:

From what I hear not a chance its before the summer

Yep, for the first time in my 25 years of supporting the club I have washed my hands of this season.  I was really pleased we beat Villa last time out, but I still had a meh feeling because it’s all for nothing 

The sooner the people in charge wake up and realise we are midtable, and won’t get promoted under this management the better 

2 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Looks like I dodged the surface to air missile (big bullet) today 

Thank you chest infection I owe you big time .

Many condolences to those who attended and seems like wasted an afternoon and hard earned .....

Mulled wine time methinks 

Care to join me in a domestos mate :duntmatter:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BobsMagicCalculator said:

Does anybody else feel like me? I gave my S/T away a few games ago.  I don't feel any connection with the club at all.  We have a chairman who is as barmy as they come ripping off every fan where possible and saying theres nothing wrong with the off the field stuff.  Then you've players that want to offer fans out for venting their frustrations and a manager, who hasn't got a clue.  Dark days ahead in my view, it's DC's club.

Did you go to the match?

Get up at 4.30 am for work on a Saturday morning. I’ve been to 4/5 games this season and with the exception of Leeds ( Sunday I know) it’s been poo and it’s cost me £40 + a go . No more , I can go home and me and my 2 girls can pass the ball sideways to each other in the garden for free . For years we’ve longed for talent like Hooper Bannon FF and now we have them the tactics are dross . Surely although they wouldn’t admit it publicly the players must be hacked off with the style of play . Anyway I’m done with it til things change , it’s not worth the £ 

51 minutes ago, Big Malc said:

I love Carlos and I desperately want him to succeed. It’s quite clear now this is how he wants us to play and we won’t succeed because of it.  There’s only one way this is going, it’s just a matter of when.

Why, just why, do some people “love” him?

He is a serial job hopper with Sheffield Wednesday the latest on his list, and with no affinity with the club.

Bizarre. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1