Apparently people from the club read this site

3 hours ago, qantas said:

A lot of it was to do with how good Bristol were, they prevented us doing what a lot of us wanted us to do, that's their job & they did it very well....fitness levels & tiredness don't come into it in my opinion....what does come into it & quite a bit again in my opinion, is the way Bristol shut us down, they are a good team make no mistake, we weren't that bad that we crumbled under their tactics but we couldn't find a way through, we needed a bit of luck to get the first goal, if we get the first goal then the game changes, if they get it then it becomes even harder.....I think some fans might try watching the opposition instead of Wednesday for a bit.

Bristol have only lost two games & it's easy to see why, we're not the only team to struggle to break them down, if they were just slightly better going forward they'd be top no problem.....drawing at home to them isn't that bad as I see it, yes the game had little or no entertainment value but it's football not a rock concert or the movies, you have to expect games like this....go to games hoping for the best, if it doesn't happen then suck it up, if you don't want to suck it up then maybe don't go at all is the only advice if people want it that I can give.

If I were Carlos I'd be happy with that point given how Bristol played....I know I'll be in the minority with that viewpoint but that's how I see it, football is a game of trying to win points, it's not, as some seem to believe, a place to go to be thrilled & entertained, not by default anyway, if that happens then so much the better & brilliant when it does but expecting it to happen is crazy in my view.

Remember boring boring Arsenal, well they won things so nobody(at Arsenal)really cared that much, well some did to be fair, they wouldn't care that much at Wednesday either if we won things, so really it's not about being bored it's about winning, that's why when we win nobody really cares how it's achieved, amazing how points on the board nullifies moaning despite whether or not the football is 'boring'.

If all I was bothered about was the result I’d either watch the game on teletext or support Man City - this season at least. I go for excitement to break the boredom  of the working week.

Attacking football breeds a better atmosphere which in turn improves the football again. 

Bristol didnt have to combat much when we have two central midfield players who have no intention of getting forward bar about a 5 minute spell at the end. Even Kieran Lee played as a supplementary centre back. 

It’s tedious beyond belief and has been for months bar the odd game. 

5 hours ago, qantas said:

A lot of it was to do with how good Bristol were, they prevented us doing what a lot of us wanted us to do, that's their job & they did it very well....fitness levels & tiredness don't come into it in my opinion....what does come into it & quite a bit again in my opinion, is the way Bristol shut us down, they are a good team make no mistake, we weren't that bad that we crumbled under their tactics but we couldn't find a way through, we needed a bit of luck to get the first goal, if we get the first goal then the game changes, if they get it then it becomes even harder.....I think some fans might try watching the opposition instead of Wednesday for a bit.

Bristol have only lost two games & it's easy to see why, we're not the only team to struggle to break them down, if they were just slightly better going forward they'd be top no problem.....drawing at home to them isn't that bad as I see it, yes the game had little or no entertainment value but it's football not a rock concert or the movies, you have to expect games like this....go to games hoping for the best, if it doesn't happen then suck it up, if you don't want to suck it up then maybe don't go at all is the only advice if people want it that I can give.

If I were Carlos I'd be happy with that point given how Bristol played....I know I'll be in the minority with that viewpoint but that's how I see it, football is a game of trying to win points, it's not, as some seem to believe, a place to go to be thrilled & entertained, not by default anyway, if that happens then so much the better & brilliant when it does but expecting it to happen is crazy in my view.

Remember boring boring Arsenal, well they won things so nobody(at Arsenal)really cared that much, well some did to be fair, they wouldn't care that much at Wednesday either if we won things, so really it's not about being bored it's about winning, that's why when we win nobody really cares how it's achieved, amazing how points on the board nullifies moaning despite whether or not the football is 'boring'.

Wish I could upvote more than once, bang on that

5 hours ago, qantas said:

Disagree.

I was bored out my brains going to Hillsborough last season and I am this season.

The frustration lies from having excellent attacking options but playing dull football. That's why fans are annoyed. We have the potential, we had a taste of in in CC's first season and now it is just dire. 

On 19/11/2017 at 10:57, the monk said:

I spent most of the game looking around the ground , the eyesore that is leppings lane , the directors box full of empty seats , the padded blue seats  behind totally empty , lights off in some boxes.

You know what, i did the same too looking at the empty boxes. Counted 10? not sure how many we've actually got though but there were a lot of empty boxes thats fo sure!