Apparently people from the club read this site

I am absolutely fed up to the back teeth of watching some of the best players we’ve had at Hillsborough in years boring me to tears.

That today was absolutely awful, lots and lots of sideways and backwards passing, we were slow, we were boring, we were predictable and we had zero cutting edge. It was very much a vintage Carlos performance.

This is what he does, this is how he likes his sides to play and we will get a lot more of this garbage the longer he stays here.

NOBODY will convince me Carlos is getting the best out of what is a very talented side with a wealth of attacking options, Mr Chansiri please put us all out of our misery and sack him now, we are going backwards under Carlos and will continue to do so the longer he stays.

Fans are not going to carry on forking our some of the highest matchday prices outside the Premier League to watch the complete and utter garbage that we are frequently serving up this season!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

The club, the players, Carlos all read this site.

Does anybody else feel like me? I gave my S/T away a few games ago.  I don't feel any connection with the club at all.  We have a chairman who is as barmy as they come ripping off every fan where possible and saying theres nothing wrong with the off the field stuff.  Then you've players that want to offer fans out for venting their frustrations and a manager, who hasn't got a clue.  Dark days ahead in my view, it's DC's club.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

I am absolutely fed up to the back teeth of watching some of the best players we’ve had at Hillsborough in years boring me to tears.

That today was absolutely awful, lots and lots of sideways and backwards passing, we were slow, we were boring, we were predictable and we had zero cutting edge. It was very much a vintage Carlos performance.

This is what he does, this is how he likes his sides to play and we will get a lot more of this garbage the longer he stays here.

NOBODY will convince me Carlos is getting the best out of what is a very talented side with a wealth of attacking options, Mr Chansiri please put us all out of our misery and sack him now, we are going backwards under Carlos and will continue to do so the longer he stays.

Fans are not going to carry on forking our some of the highest matchday prices outside the Premier League to watch the complete and utter garbage that we are frequently serving up this season!!

That's the thing for me. Even if sacking him would be wrong at this stage. Even if I did believe he was the right man. You still can't escape from the fact that keeping him in charge would prolong a lot of the apathy that is pretty much rife at the moment and therefore damage ticket sales as people just won't want to commit to those prices. 

Edited by TheEnchanter
  • Like 1