Gary Madine

Madine - a hugely overrated striker by a minority of Wednesday fans, who excused his lack of talent because he's "a bit of a lad".

Apart from a very good purple patch of scoring from August to October in 2011, his goals to games record at SWFC in League One was of a below-average striker for that level.

And when you look at his goals to games record at SWFC in the Championship, it is Nuhiu-esque (except with Nuhui's link-up play, physicality & hard graft replaced with petulance and a poor temperament).

And that was when Madine was available to play for us, rather than being banged up or in court.

The bloke's a complete w*nker to boot.

It would seem an alcoholic by self-definition - if he wasn’t, he would have realised a long time ago that drink doesn’t work for him in his life! I hope he and those concerned (the judge, etc) can realise that he needs some sort of help around this stuff not punishment. 

Edited by AwokenGiant

What a shame he can't stop getting into these situations off the pitch. On the pitch I thought we had found our new long term striker, never materialised. I will always have good memories of that season he was good, he could have done it in the championship if he hadn't got in that stupid fight.

8 hours ago, Mr Farrell said:

Thick people should not be allowed to drink beer.

You’re not wrong there, a guy who used to frequent a pub that I used was as right as nine until he had consumed circa four pints, he then turned into a wannabe Rocky, he got more beatings than our front room hearth rug.

WTF:

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, optimisticowl said:

You’re not wrong there, a guy who used to frequent a pub that I used was as right as nine until he had consumed circa four pints, he then turned into a wannabe Rocky, he got more beatings than our front room hearth rug.

WTF:

It is said that "Drink is a good servant, but a bad master" !

Some people just can't take it !!!!

On 12/11/2017 at 10:15, mrbluesky said:

A quote from the artical...lol

D3D36862-D8DA-4FD8-A048-048DCDAB834E.jpeg

So until this latest incident he's done absolutely nothing negative in his time at Bolton.

Surely speaking honestly about the fat little pig is a good thing.

Edited by OWL1969