Gary Madine

This is incredible timing.

Only had Lee Butler (former goalkeeper now coach at Bolton) in my shop yesterday and he was telling us what a nice lad GM is but does go off the rails with drink inside him, sounds like he would fit right in with some of our away following.

You'd think the lad would stay away from the stuff considering his not too distant past 

:columbo:

The guy obviously needs help, how long before he kills someone or gets himself killed? There is no point in being holier than thou, there for the grace of god and good parenting goes you or I. Prison is not the answer, perhaps working with problem kids could help him defeat his own demons.

26 minutes ago, marcx666 said:

Yeah. I don't get it, at all. He seemed to be doing so well, did his time, kept his head down and focussed on his career, and by all accounts he really likes it at Bolton and really likes Phil Parkinson, and now this.....

It's almost as if that well-respected intellect Gary Madine, in the heat of the moment of a barroom argument, might not have thought particularly coherently or logically, isn't it?

:duntmatter:

• Haha 2

Guest Manwithastick

It's because he's thicker than mince. If true he should get the 5 years max. How many offences now? Such a fuckingbellend, and yes, 

I'd say every word of that to his face.