Bristol City

16 minutes ago, cognacbarnowl said:

The only thing that bothers me about Brizzle is that their name starts with a B. This season ain't been great for us against teams starting with a B.

FFS

Yeah, but the second letter isn't a vowel so we could be okay

We beat Brentford

100% record against teams that start Br

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

6 hours ago, optimisticowl said:

Far be it for me to bring the current season into the equasion, but this would be a very good scalp to hang from our belt, followed by Ipswich and Reading, could we get 7 points from these 3 games? I doubt that even 9 would elevate us to the top 6, but we would in poll position to mount a promotion challenge.

I’m sick and tired of all the moaning and negativity, foolish I know, but thought it worth a try.

:manager:

We wait to see what marketing master class the club decide to unvale before the Bristol City game to destroy all the good work of the Xmas spirit and the teams upturn in form. 

Make the fans pay more if they want their half time pie hot, increase the price of the programme, implement a tax for the business rate split through the stadium seat my seat, a fob entry system to get into the stadium that you have to buy from the club shop but not on match days. Carrier bag 1000% their normal price because their is an owls logo on them. You know that marketing department that dream up the brilliant ideas like, a shirt 10 weeks late £49 if you don't buy it straight away £59.

Nothing they come up would surprise me and the amount of fans because you put an Owls badge on it pay for it.

4 hours ago, room0035 said:

We wait to see what marketing master class the club decide to unvale before the Bristol City game to destroy all the good work of the Xmas spirit and the teams upturn in form. 

Make the fans pay more if they want their half time pie hot, increase the price of the programme, implement a tax for the business rate split through the stadium seat my seat, a fob entry system to get into the stadium that you have to buy from the club shop but not on match days. Carrier bag 1000% their normal price because their is an owls logo on them. You know that marketing department that dream up the brilliant ideas like, a shirt 10 weeks late £49 if you don't buy it straight away £59.

Nothing they come up would surprise me and the amount of fans because you put an Owls badge on it pay for it.

I love a good optimistic post lol 

FFS

• Haha 1

Bristol City have beaten quite a few good sides already this season and shown they mean business.they gave us two tough games last season,and the season before and this fixtures no different.

They got a bit of pace,they get goals from various positions,and counter swiftly.

Should be a very good game,really cant wait for this one.

Guest Willow Owl
16 hours ago, room0035 said:

Ahh Christmas 

Season of good will to all, Even the club

Tin hat on

On 09/11/2017 at 09:19, Mr Farrell said:

If Carlos has any meat behind his promotion promise, then 7 points should be expected from 3 average teams in this division.

3 people have negged you for this and I've no idea why.

The first third of the season was poor and we are behind schedule, as far as a genuine promotion push is concerned. We need to be winning games and putting together serious form. 

Expecting and wanting 7 points from any set of 3 games between now and the end of the season isn't some wildly unfair expectation. We will lose games of course but we do need to be going on runs now. We've got some overcompensating to do after our poor start.