Bristol City

I really want a win against Bristol, and think if we can break the back of these slow starts after international breaks we seem to have acquired them it bodes well for the rest of the season

BUT we never do it the easy way lol 

I can't help like feeling it's a false dawn, please prove my pessimistic side wrong Wednesday UTO 

7 hours ago, Muffinman said:

Do you even understand what a MUST win game is? Blather blather blather

7 hours ago, torryowl said:

I think he fishing mate and best not to bite ......

Not fishing for anything.

In my opinion it is. It's obviously not on the scale of a cup final, but a home game against what looks like a playoff rival is a must win for me. 

We can't afford to keep dropping points and allowing teams above us to pull away. 

Last few games against City have been goals goals goals...

2-0 

1-4 (cough, moving on)

3-2 (won’t forget that night!)

2-2 

Nailed on.....nil nil snore fest.

Nah, I’m really optimistic and looking forward to this one.

I think we may have finally hit our straps.Adam’s 15 second worldie, the unexpected win, Jordan finding form and confidence, Carlos finally finding a balanced midfield....3-1.

Cant wait. 

4 hours ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

Not fishing for anything.

In my opinion it is. It's obviously not on the scale of a cup final, but a home game against what looks like a playoff rival is a must win for me. 

We can't afford to keep dropping points and allowing teams above us to pull away. 

it's preferable not to but at this stage of the season if we lose against Bristol it's not the end of our season is it ..... .....next 3 games win  at home , draw the two away and  5 points would be acceptable.... we could draw even  lose  the " must win" to brizzie  win the 2 away and have 6- 7 points which would be better than acceptable .... must win games come around the 40 game mark when your 3 points off where you want to be .