POLL - Carlos in or Carlos out?

Carlos Carvalhal - Back him or Sack him?  

645 members have voted

1. 1. Carlos Carvalhal - Back him or Sack him?

• BACK HIM
    • SACK HIM

10 minutes ago, alanharper said:

And if you vote "back him" you've got to give a valid reason to explain your delusion. But not "look where we were 5 years ago" or "he got us in the playoffs twice". 

Lots of people who've had their first taste of success under Carlos(well almost just crashed out with a  whimper)  that don't know any better and haven't sampled the proper good times, they back him to the hilt. 

Always been in the stay camp however it’s time to make a change , Poor showing again today and it’s not good enough. 

In in the words of Napoleon I’d rather have a lucky manager than a good one and Carlos has certainly had more than his fair share of bad luck which is a shame but he’s not switching things around enough and we can all pick the team and substitutions every week. 

Doesn't matter about the past two seasons, those two seasons are gone. Carlos' first season was a breath of fresh air but the football as been dire to watch ever since. To be fair we were more effective last season but this season things have got far worse, we don't score enough of our chances and we concede too many. That's a recipe for disaster and results this season have been disastrous and not good enough. Forget about how well the Pigs are doing, we should have hit the ground running and kicked on but we've regressed. Enough is enough. Thanks for getting us to Wembley but it's time to go too freshen things up. I wish Carlos well for the future but that future shouldn't be here if Chansiri's still serious about promotion then changes are needed. Ultimately Carlos' stubbornness is own downfall, we need someone capable of changing things when things aren't working and someone less fearful of the opposition.

I've always backed Carlos but enoughs enough, it's time to go.

I really hope it's soon and he doesn't lose all the goodwill he's accumulated over the last two seasons but you can hear in his interviews which are now turning into comedy sketches that he's run out of ideas.

Barnsley are the worse side I've seen at Hillsborough this season and if we can't beat the likes of them and poor Birmingham and Bolton sides then the season is over.

Sorry Carlos but goodbye 

Edited by full fathom five

Guest Copthorneowl

Did consider backing CC till @alanharper decreed the two best reasons for doing so were not allowed be quoted ....like saying you have been accused of murder and must plead guilty even though we know you have two good cast iron alibi's that show you're not guilty.

As it happens I too think it's now time for a change ...but not because he's no good more so because he'll never get these players to win promotion and that's due to dire recruitment and Carlos's bias towards certain players.

Edited by Copthorneowl

10 minutes ago, wakefieldowl said:

I've always supported Carlos but with great sadness I have to concede we need a change......don't know who tho

This.

The performance was appalling. In the past I've thought we were a good team being played wrong. Today we looked like a poor side. The performance was sackable. What was even more sackable was his interview. He's deluded. I don't want to hate this man, we've had some good times under him, but I'm gonna end up looking back on his time in the same way I look back on the Dave Jones era.