POLL - Carlos in or Carlos out?

Carlos Carvalhal - Back him or Sack him?  

645 members have voted

1. 1. Carlos Carvalhal - Back him or Sack him?

• BACK HIM
    • SACK HIM

3 hours ago, TINKERBELL said:

Dc won't sack him though we are stuck with this till may.

He will, he’s had to give him the dreaded vote of confidence, where else was there for him to go?

Seriously, he had to back his man but unfortunately he will now realise his man needs replacing, but by who?

That is the real question !

6 minutes ago, Captain Sl-OWL-ly said:

He will, he’s had to give him the dreaded vote of confidence, where else was there for him to go?

Seriously, he had to back his man but unfortunately he will now realise his man needs replacing, but by who?

That is the real question !

I'd get rid of Carlos and go for someone like Paul Hurst, plus get rid of Doyen and bring in a experienced footballing man as a director of football/advisor. Changes are needed on and off the pitch, different ideas to freshen things up.

He isn't going anywhere he is here for the rest of the season, but if it was down to me he would be gone.

He must have given one hell of an interview to get the job in the first place, 3 years out of work and something like 12 moves in 9 seasons before that. Nearly as bazaar as Leeds employing that none league guy the season before last. That was understandable they had a megalomaniac nutter for a chairman.

There will be a gentleman's agreement that we should part company with Carlos, both sides will have agreed to this, we just need to consider who will be the next puppet DC will employ?

DC in my humble opinion needs to reflect on how he runs OUR club, it may well be his get out of jail card should everything go t*ts up in Thailand after the kings passing etc and how the politics there move forward, if they don’t go well he really needs to keep the fans onside..

If he becomes a golden child he will drop us faster than a hot coal...

16 minutes ago, NYowl said:

He isn't going anywhere he is here for the rest of the season, but if it was down to me he would be gone.

He must have given one hell of an interview to get the job in the first place, 3 years out of work and something like 12 moves in 9 seasons before that. Nearly as bazaar as Leeds employing that none league guy the season before last. That was understandable they had a megalomaniac nutter for a chairman.

Nah, he was cheap!

30 minutes ago, NYowl said:

It was Doyen influence who got him job, also he looked up to date since we had Roeder who had not worked in 7 years picking him. Actually think this disconnect has caused us problems with player recruitment. gray used contacts in game so he knew who was available and how they were playing. To make matters worse he has Bullen as assistant manager who was an estate agent prior to coming back. Think he will not survive season if you saw how bad (assuming you are in NY) we are. i suspect Doyen adviser is saying hang on but he has add vote of confidence which is always beginning of end. Think 75% at least want him gone and mood is terrible.DC I think is a decent man and danger is he will be damaged by this. Some of CC fans are saying recruitment not down to him but after Roeder went 100% him and he had right of veto before.

If you look at opinion polls they predict outcome of a general election on about 1200 responses. This poll has 350 so far so I reckon its fairly clear amongst fans he has to go. After United result mood definitely changed. Can we get the band its time to say goodbye.

7 minutes ago, Quist said:

If you look at opinion polls they predict outcome of a general election on about 1200 responses. This poll has 350 so far so I reckon its fairly clear amongst fans he has to go. After United result mood definitely changed. Can we get the band its time to say goodbye.

Band out anorl :ghoulguy:

4 hours ago, rob chester said:

My main concern is who can come in and do better with this squad CC ain't my biggest concern still, as a club CLUB manager, players and chairmen we should be far far better by a long way our transfer policy is inept and what the hell DC does with things like ticket and shirt prices is as big a worry we are a complete disaster . We have done well for two seasons bullying the bottom half of the league that has stopped and now we are a bottom 8 side at present.

I would love to see a manager with his own squad be it CC or a Pearson you can't manage the way CC is shoe horned with players you clearly don't want that is CC or anyone else for that matter . DC is turning into Vincent Tan supporters are fighting each other the players aren't showing enough fight in general and CC is sinking under the strain and expectation while seemingly being clueless to stop the rot that has truly set in . Today was poor again after the first 20 mins we didn't do enough again and the second half was another 45 mins that stunk devoid of anything positive blame CC for sure but someone on that field in blue and white o for stripes should of stepped up to the plate . If only football was played on paper our squad to Barnsley's it ain't a contest the problem is on grass nobodies like Barnsley, Bolton, Brum and Burton have competed against our over paid under achieving squad . The players have to do more CC is on borrowed time weeks left of his reign maybe tops three months the thing is those players will be here after CC will they step up then I'm not so sure they have that ability in them . We will see then how much it has been CC's fault and how much has been the layers fault because right now I would say it's 50-50. 

So now you're telling me the we aren't losing to FIRST teams ??  We keep on losing to B teams ?? lol

We need fresh ideas,a guy that knows the players he wants in,none of this doyen bull.

Weve gone stale,same thing every week,its not top draw footy is boring,its stagnant,we  repeat the same mistakes,we need fresh air,find space for godsake,move your ass around a football field,open up options,get more bodies in the box when were attacking,follow shots in for when a keeper spills one,goals are scored in the box.

Use different systems,change styles be unpredictable,try different routines at set pieces,change them each week,be inventive,above all be exciting to watch,thrill us pants off.

Drop the frucking prices,matchday 25 quid,kids under 18 a fiver,lets fill the ground and rock the league

I think we (well most) know that CC is part of the big problem. We have an inexperienced chairman and we are carrying quite of bit of deadwood in players. The backroom staff have been brought in for one reason only thats to safeguard CC's job (all Portugese). He's (DC) not going to get rid of the lot unless he is prepared to lose a quite a significant amount of money in compensation to these guys.

The only long term future we have to become successful  is another MM type who comes along and prepared to take a punt and start all over again. DC isn't going to change his ways. He may get shot of the club if the attendances start dropping dramatically. He is a businessman at the end of the day who knows sod all about football.

1 hour ago, CLswfc said:

I think we (well most) know that CC is part of the big problem. We have an inexperienced chairman and we are carrying quite of bit of deadwood in players. The backroom staff have been brought in for one reason only thats to safeguard CC's job (all Portugese). He's (DC) not going to get rid of the lot unless he is prepared to lose a quite a significant amount of money in compensation to these guys.

The only long term future we have to become successful  is another MM type who comes along and prepared to take a punt and start all over again. DC isn't going to change his ways. He may get shot of the club if the attendances start dropping dramatically. He is a businessman at the end of the day who knows sod all about football.

or bring in another Portuguese manager? That sacked Rangers coach who destroyed us pre-season could be worth a contact until the end of the season perhaps