Sheffield Wednesday Steering Meeting

10 minutes ago, Finlux_Cup said:

The lifelong fans will have ST’s, I doubt there’s many, if any not going because of the prices, attendance tell you that!

There are plenty of Wednesday fans who've followed the team for years but have never been in a position to buy a season ticket for various reasons, and therefore have to rely on the pay on the day prices.

These fans may only make a dozen or so games a season, but that doesn't make them any less a lifelong fan than those with a season ticket.

Have you considered taking a back seat, having people reporting directly into you all who are responsible for different parts of the clubs operation?

One of those being a director of football who works with Carlos and Carlos only to set transfer targets and advise on footballing matters using their personal contacts and knowledge?

Tell all 4 of them (or how ever many you deem necessary) what their budgets are and what their targets are and let them deliver. Appraise their performances against targets and a transparent club strategy and then talk to us about how it's all going at a steering group?

2 hours ago, asteener1867 said:

Could you ask him if Carlos is the only one buying the players and picking the squad, cos this is vital to my Carlos "IN" stance

I can answer the players in part from attending the fans forum in August. Rhodes was not signed by Carlos.

Ask why the chicken burgers on the kiosk signage look like they come with salad, onions and all manner of additional goodies and then when served it’s a single over cooked piece of chicken on a dry bread cake (oh and can he ensure we get another trip to Wembley this season please)

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Bodhidharma said:

Means nothing.

He has bottled it when it mattered.

And he has refused to let the team evolve which is why this season, the chickens are coming home to roost. 

Tbf I hope Carlos goes, just so you'll shut up. 

Guest mrbluesky
4 minutes ago, Whitechapel Owl said:

Are the club trying to resolve the contract issue with George Hirst? Or have all talks come to an end?

Come to an end, ITK innit!