Sheffield Wednesday Steering Meeting

Ask DC if he is concerned that despite spending £25 million since the playoff final, we are still playing 90% of the same team which is regressing by the week. If so, has he considered taking the approach of say, Huddersfield, Cardiff and SUFC who have all spent peanuts in comparison to our club? The pre-requisites being 1) an excellent man manager and motivator; 2) allowing said manager total autonomy to recruit his chosen players to his chosen system. By so doing, he could save millions and have a better shot at promotion because his current method is a failure.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, torres said:

Don't waste tonight on nonsense 

DC needs to know the off field activities are horrific and ticket prices are a disgrace 

Hot water, food, half time entertainment etc can wait for another day 

As we were told many moons ago by Owlstalk's representative. These issues were raised once in 2015 and won't be raised again

Edited by ramone

Just now, ramone said:

He's finished 6th and 4th in his each of his 2 seasons... No need to ask, I've given you the answer. The correct answer

Means nothing.

He has bottled it when it mattered.

And he has refused to let the team evolve which is why this season, the chickens are coming home to roost. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Bodhidharma said:

Means nothing.

He has bottled it when it mattered.

And he has refused to let the team evolve which is why this season, the chickens are coming home to roost. 

I was giving you the answer pal. I'd give my manager time if he'd produced the results Carlos has over a 46 game season. 

45 minutes ago, vulva said:

Ask Chansiri about his decision to buy the club, and whether he had factored in trailing down to Hillsborough tonight, and other nights, that eat into his family time, to sit in a room talking to a group of very needy middle aged men who quite frankly need to get a flipping grip. 

Coming from Bangkok, I reckon he's used to seeing very needy middle aged men looking to get gripped. :ph34r:

lol

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

Just now, ChinaOwl said:

Coming from Bangkok, I reckon he's used to seeing very needy middle aged men looking to get gripped. :ph34r:

lol

Fair point. I've been to Pattaya, and it's a good job them bars had wheelchair access otherwise half of the Brits wouldn't have got in. Awful place. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Finlux_Cup said:

The chairman?

Let me get this straight, you’d be happy to seeDC and his investment walk out the door if we don’t get promoted this season?

If, as a Sheffield Wednesday fan, who can't actually afford to watch Sheffield Wednesday..Would that f.ookin' matter?

• Like 1