Sheffield Wednesday Steering Meeting

Guest Deleted member
1 minute ago, mkowl said:

That was the joke

You should wave a flag before youre about to tell a joke. We'd know when to laugh then lol

3 minutes ago, ANDY said:

It was announced 5 hours ago

The meeting starts about 7:30/8:00 ?

I Was going on the official time which is when a thread on here was started 

Just now, Grandad said:

You should wave a flag before youre about to tell a joke. We'd know when to laugh then lol

Bit like your Facebook posts WTF:

3 minutes ago, jonnyowl said:

I'm talking about last seasons shirt being £50 and people complaining about the lack of stripes, yet it being the biggest selling shirt of all time.

I'm talking about the highest ticket prices in the division, yet average attendance going up and being the team that made the most from match day income last season (except maybe Newcastle).

My point is people complain about lack of stripes and ticket prices but people still buy the shirts and pay the ticket prices!

The people buying the kits and paying the prices are just fans who want to see us successful and literally buy in to the project.

The owner isn't making money on this unless we get to the Prem.

The complainers generally want premiership football without paying for it themselves or recognising the reality of football finance post FFP etc.

1 minute ago, Warnocchio said:

The people buying the kits and paying the prices are just fans who want to see us successful and literally buy in to the project.

The owner isn't making money on this unless we get to the Prem.

The complainers generally want premiership football without paying for it themselves or recognising the reality of football finance post FFP etc.

My point I'm trying to make is, people on this forum complain about things, but Chansiri will think that there is no problem with the shirts having no stripes and the ticket prices being reasonable whilst ever people are paying them.

Personally I couldn't care less about the stripes and I'm lucky enough to be able to afford a season ticket every year, because without Chansiri we have no chance of getting to the premiership!

2 minutes ago, jonnyowl said:

My point I'm trying to make is, people on this forum complain about things, but Chansiri will think that there is no problem with the shirts having no stripes and the ticket prices being reasonable whilst ever people are paying them.

Personally I couldn't care less about the stripes and I'm lucky enough to be able to afford a season ticket every year, because without Chansiri we have no chance of getting to the premiership!

Ahhhh. Yes I think we agree then. I think they might be different tribes with a high  % of OT people being a bit 'armchair'

Just now, jonnyowl said:

I wouldn't say it was awful, but like Guardians of the Galaxy 2, I just expected more, hence why I was disappointed with both!

Both a bit uneven although I suspect Thor will warm up. Can see what the White Walkers were based on though. Or did GoT do it first?