Sheffield Wednesday Steering Meeting

1 hour ago, General_Grievous said:

Off to Steering shortly. Anything you want asking?

please don't waste everyone's time with pointless unfunny drivel replies 

Id like the club to justify the rip off prices for the new kit . Could you ask them why they are ripping off fans ? 

Its NOT a steering committee is it?

It like that steering wheel wiv a rubber sucker you stick on the dash for yer kid..He thinks he's driving...gonna be full of folk going BRRM BRRM and going nowhere.

I haven't got a problem with it...I would not want to run it meself, but lets not pretend its owt bar  pyrrhic crap.

Be lovely to hear DC say..."Got a few things wrong but I'm working on it..Sorry about the late kit and etc etc.,..

But I doubt it....

• Haha 4

Guest Deleted member

Could you ask for a summary of everything thats been implemented at the club as a result of the 8 -10 steering group meetings hes chaired.

Thank you

Not sure if they'll be another of these meetings before season ticket strategy is set for next season. So I'd put this to DC.

We've seen price rises every year for season tickets. Many like myself are approaching a ceiling for what we'll pay for a season ticket. This coupled with the likely outcome to this season being a much lower finish in the table than the previous season will lead to a big drop in sales unless season ticket prices are at least frozen. 

19 minutes ago, Finlux_Cup said:

I can afford to watch though.

So can i , but what about the lifelong fans that have been priced out of going by the rip off tickets prices ?  

Or dont they count ? 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Markowski77 said:

A little bit of clarity with what the hell is going on with our football club at present 

Now thats the 64 million dollar question, would you really expect to get a straight answer, i dont think they know themselves its such a mess

2 hours ago, General_Grievous said:

Off to Steering shortly. Anything you want asking?

please don't waste everyone's time with pointless unfunny drivel replies 

Probably been mentioned a few times but for me the key question is who is directing recruitment. If we’re limited by ffp then this has to be right. We’ve spent a lot of money on players who haven’t performed and missed key areas in the team. Thanks for the offer to raise this.