Sheffield Wednesday Steering Meeting

Waste of time these!

Whilst ever the money is rolling is then Chansiri will think he is doing a good job!

I bet know one there has the cajones to ask him to sack Carlos for the shower of S*** that is being produced on the pitch this year!

6 minutes ago, jonnyowl said:

Waste of time these!

Whilst ever the money is rolling is then Chansiri will think he is doing a good job!

I bet know one there has the cajones to ask him to sack Carlos for the shower of S*** that is being produced on the pitch this year!

I bet the people there know the difference between no and er know. 

3 hours ago, vulva said:

Ask Chansiri about his decision to buy the club, and whether he had factored in trailing down to Hillsborough tonight, and other nights, that eat into his family time, to sit in a room talking to a group of very needy middle aged men who quite frankly need to get a flipping grip. 

Made me chuckle that . In a public place too.

lol

Guest Deleted member
4 minutes ago, mkowl said:

Just waiting for the announcement of record Club 1867 membership sales

Given theyve never sold them before - selling 1 would be a record

16 minutes ago, jonnyowl said:

Waste of time these!

When you say the 'money is rolling in' do you include the 20 odd million that DC has already invested which has rolled out?

8 minutes ago, mkowl said:

Any connection between the start of the meeting and the announcement on "record" kit sales. 

It was announced 5 hours ago

The meeting starts about 7:30/8:00 ?

Just now, SiJ said:

So you think the club is lying then. 

On the kit sales ?

As folk are saying it depends on which record you are specifically talking about. 

Like others have said the problem with the demand being there despite the supply issues and the price levels means what incentive is there for the Club to improve products or the level of service. 

Just now, Warnocchio said:

When you say the 'money is rolling in' do you include the 20 odd million that DC has already invested which has rolled out?

I'm talking about last seasons shirt being £50 and people complaining about the lack of stripes, yet it being the biggest selling shirt of all time.

I'm talking about the highest ticket prices in the division, yet average attendance going up and being the team that made the most from match day income last season (except maybe Newcastle).

My point is people complain about lack of stripes and ticket prices but people still buy the shirts and pay the ticket prices!