Derby County vs Sheffield Wednesday - OMDT

Just now, Coyt said:

Hahaha you really hate facts been given to you don't you lol

No disputing their league position. 

Disputing your assertion that there is a chasm (in terms of quality) between the respective sides. 

You've spent the entire 45 minutes talking about our arch rivals. Bit weird if you ask me. You appear to have some issues though, so it's not all that much of a surprise. 

1 minute ago, A12owl said:

No im not there. Didnt say i was. From the commentary it sounds like we have stemmed the tide.

But you just slagged off somebody for not being at the match, how is that right?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, A12owl said:

How many on OT have been calling for Loovens to be brought back in place of Van Aken to bring a steadying effect to the team. Not criticising Loovens just the strange reaction from various people on OT.

Yes because Van Aken has been an absolute car crash!

And Carlos decided he was the best of the 200!

To be fair, after yet another, frankly unforgivable, start to the game, we've done alright.

Created a few decent opportunities with 10 men, and not had the rub of the green with some decisions.

But, the start once again is shambolic. And tbh, everything from here on in, is irrelevant. We cannot keep starting the way we do. It's unacceptable.

HT. Completely fed up with such a moment of silliness from Loovens, seasoned pro who knows much better than that.

Everyone else has equipped themselves very well considering. Not conceding in open play for 42min against this Derby team at Pride Park is really good going.

COME ON WEDNESDAY.

Edited by Mr. Tom

2 minutes ago, SiJ said:

No disputing their league position. 

Disputing your assertion that there is a chasm (in terms of quality) between the respective sides. 

You've spent the entire 45 minutes talking about our arch rivals. Bit weird if you ask me. You appear to have some issues though, so it's not all that much of a surprise. 

I put one post, which was a fact lol

I think you seem to have issues sweetie

Just now, A12owl said:

How many on OT have been calling for Loovens to be brought back in place of Van Aken to bring a steadying effect to the team. Not criticising Loovens just the strange reaction from various people on OT.

You could have the best CH’s in the world but if the cover from midfield isn’t there it’s irrelevant who plays.

Loovens is injury plagued and slow - hardly the player we should be turning to as the solution to all our problems when the midfield should be the priority.

Bannan and Lee offer no protection at all yet they are persisted with.