Does anyone work with Leeds United fans?

I crossed paths with a Leeds fan today at work in Scarboro.

He watched it in a pub with some mates who are weds fans, he left 5 mins early so they asked why and he said before he kicks f#@k out of emlol

Asked him his thoughts on the game and he said they were good to start with then faded after first goal.

He then started talking about attendances for their home and away games and that yesterdays was poor:goalie:

I made my excuses and left:rolleyes:

On ‎01‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 10:23, The only way is S6 said:

Went out in a group last night, with 2 amongst them. One said 'you've got nowt to come tomorrow' but he has a reputation for being gormless, & never fails to be.

The other more considered one said ' anything could happen in this league' which is true.

I'm pinning my hopes on the 2nd opinion, which is always the case in our division.

You just never know.

Sendings offs, injuries, penalties. The future is never certain.

Got a text from the sensible one who was ashamed how bad they were.

Never heard a thing from numptie bollx!

Edited by The only way is S6

I know loads of dirties, bad winners and even worse in defeat.

Beating Leeds is always sweeter than beating piggies cos they are so utterly full of themselves.

Taking great pleasure in rubbing their nose in this one.

I also thought it was hilarious that they were singing 'Wednesday are falling apart again' 

a) The original subject of that song is Leeds

b) Not a song to sing when you're 2-0 down... D1ckheads.

• Like 1

Had a laugh when they cheered the attendance, they have been scratching around the 20000-24000 mark home attendance for years. Set off well this season they hit 33-34000. Soon be back down to 22000 come Xmas. 

Rubbish really when they are a one team city. Always had good away support because their fans are all over the country. Two flags yesterday, Cambridge & Bridlington.

•  
  •  
  •  

Ha Leeds, the city that football forgot.

Worked in Leeds for many years and they really don't get football, all come out of the woodwork when Leeds win a few games, back to rugby league when they loose. Know nothing about any other team, couldn't name 3 Wednesday players, get totally confused by us having Wednesday and United in the same city, don't get the rivalry that we have with United.

Typical Leeds comments, how did Sheffield go on at the weekend, he's a Sheffield fan in the other office. ( Blades fan)

often wonder how how much support they actually get from Leeds, when they are at home you always see loads of them in cars going up the motorway, can't all be exiles.

Worked with a load of Man united fans in Manchester for a while, totally the opposite, always called us Wednesday and knew loads about us, always very complimentary.

On 01/10/2017 at 10:32, ItsJody said:

My next door neighbour is a season ticket holder, and there's a few at work, although they've never been to a game

Wow they really are thick aren't they.

They buy a season ticket and never been to a game. Weird lot.