Does anyone work with Leeds United fans?

Have a good friend who's a L***s fan, he actual has a balanced view of us as a club to be fair. One of his relatives worked for us and them at one point so he has an arms length interest in how we get on as a club. He favours us over the blunts, naturally. On match days he does however,  gets his heckles up and wants to smash us. He took defeat in good grace on Sunday and had no argument, said we were better in all departments, had no qualms about it, he was quite gracious in defeat.  Interestingly, he really does detest the low life in the L***s fan base, he acknowledge s there's some grade A knobbers and he's not alone there.

8 hours ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

I knew he wasn't a real Pope for ages NP

You just worked it out ?

Well done there Detective Chief inspector Pontefract lol

Well thank you indeed for those kind words.

But don't get so cocky, because I don't believe you are a real GHOST.

You can wonder around owlerton , on Halloween with a white blanket over your head , making silly noises as often as you like, but that still won't make you a real GHOST !

I'm on your case.

D C I.  PONTEFRACT.

lol

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, np pontefract said:

Well thank you indeed for those kind words.

But don't get so cocky, because I don't believe you are a real GHOST.

You can wonder around owlerton , on Halloween with a white blanket over your head , making silly noises as often as you like, but that still won't make you a real GHOST !

I'm on your case.

D C I.  PONTEFRACT.

lol

No good haunting Owlerton on Halloween.:tango:

Speedway finished by then 

Leeds fan driver came into ours today, told me he thought it was a strange game, they murdered us for 20 minutes and the game could have been over, then we score. Talk about a one sided view. I really couldn't be arsed arguing with him, yes they had possession for the first 20 minutes but we had a lot more chances that first half. I'll wait til he comes back later and have a dig I think.

There are three or four L••ds fans on this island.

Two of them are particularly gobby and when they get turned over by the massive they revert to their " didn't see it , I'm not that bothered about football any more" mode.... tw•ts. 

They cant fool me though as I can see the utter disappointment in their eyes... he he.

On 10/1/2017 at 11:10, @owlstalk said:

Anyone out there work with a dirty Leeds fan?

Or any Leeds fans in your family? 

If so what are they saying? Are they confident?

Boss is Leeds fan, happy about his team's general performance last season and this; happy with their new players and happy when margins go their way in close matches that could have gone both ways. Unhappy about their loss and collapse against us this Sunday, but I'm happy though :manager:

3 hours ago, Owling Wolfe said:

Leeds fan driver came into ours today, told me he thought it was a strange game, they murdered us for 20 minutes and the game could have been over, then we score. Talk about a one sided view. I really couldn't be arsed arguing with him, yes they had possession for the first 20 minutes but we had a lot more chances that first half. I'll wait til he comes back later and have a dig I think.

I've just had a leeds fan take the wee wee because of the utd game, wtfs all that about?

• Haha 1

I work on site, so I'm always surrounded by a miscellaneous mix of all sorts, we're over in Hull at the moment so we've got, dingles, pigs, dirty Leeds, hull, bit of everything. Plenty of healthy banter. lol

Thought there were a few very long faces on Monday, when I turned up in my blue n white stripes, lol